|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Bathroom tile installation?
- HomeDepot or Lowes has a stick on tile that requires no grout. It has a peel off back that leaves an adhesive that will stick to the floor. Make sure the concrete or whatever is under the rug is clean and dry. The tile is thin so it can be cut with heavy duty scissors or utility knife.
- Q:best material to apply glass tiles?
- Most of your thinsets are a latex thin set. Glass tile needs the step above this type. Always use a white thin set. Ceilings are a bit trickier since you ll need a good mastic . There are special techniques to do this but you asked for the best material. White extra modified latex thin set. Such as Super Flex by Tec, TA 391 if I remember right. But there are others on the market you can use. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:when cutting tile for the corner of the shower stall should I leave a gap on each side of the tile?
- Tile one wall all the way to the corner, leaving a small gap at the wall to compensate for any wall movement. Then tile the other wall. leaving the same size gap as your grout lines between the two. You do not want to have a void in the corner.
- Q:Buy tiles need to pay attention to what? What place where to sell tiles better?
- There are many varieties of tiles on the market today, there are only a dozen categories. Consumers face such as infiltration of whole body bricks, tiles, anti-skid tiles and the like, but do not understand the meaning of which. It is important to distinguish between good and bad tiles. Upstairs several have already introduced a lot of what I added:
Floor tiles can be used to compare the following indicators of data: water absorption, wear resistance, acid resistance and pollution indicators to distinguish the quality of brick quality.
Selection of glazed tiles, mainly to see their tires and glazed the treatment. Tire should be size specifications, the surrounding smooth, uniform thickness, the same specifications of the tile thickness and size difference should not exceed 2 mm. The quality of glazed is more critical. First, the enamel should be thick and smooth; secondly, the glaze color difference should be as small as possible. Bathroom bathroom suitable for small size tiles.
Internationally renowned brands: "Bee", "Nobel", "Diamond", "Eagle", "Asia"
Domestic well-known brands: "crown beads" "Samite" "Golden rudder"
Indoor floor tiles are:
Tiles, polished tiles, matt bricks, glazed tiles, tiles, anti-skid tiles, special anti-acid tiles (for the laboratory and other corrosive large ground)
Outdoor floor tiles are: square brick, lawn brick
- Q:Tiles of various formulas If a square how much money a square
- 1, assuming that the two sides of the tile are A (in meters), B (in meters), the price is C (unit is yuan);
2, a square of the required money: (1 ÷ A ÷ B) × C;
- Q:Do you think that large, 12X12 tile is just a fad, and in 10 years it will look dated?
- That size or a variation of that size ( you ll see some 13x13 around) will be here for a long time to come. Its been around for a long time now. The new way to make modular tiles from that size will ensure it stays around longer. This size also fits well into large areas as well as slightly smaller areas. Colors will be the only changes that will occur , as they always do. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to make tiles reasonable
- Is it on the floor or on the wall?
Sometimes the work is indeed necessary, but there are special circumstances, for example, master technology, but off, waste more, if it is floor tiles, the general use of cutting machine or to a professional processing plant, if it is wall tiles, But you did not say so serious, cut aside on both sides, the rest of the majority of waste, basically do the master, will not appear this situation, there is a situation that is, master and material business, good consultation, no left Bricks, so that avoid boning or owners have comments and other issues.
- Q:tile vs. hardwood floors?
- I would go with the hardwood floor. As the styles change and you redecorate your house, the wood will match anything you do to the house whereas the tile may not. If a tile cracked and the ones in your house are not sold, you will have to replace the entire floor otherwise you will have a patch that doesn't match in the floor. Also, tile has to be regrouted more than the hardwood would need to be refinished. If you decided down the road that you wanted to go with tile, you could remove the hardwood much easier than tile. Hardwood is just a classic type of flooring and if it gets cold, you can just throw some floor rugs here and there (which would be a good idea in high traffic areas any) and it is as cozy as ever.
- Q:Looking for tiles for old bathroom?
- Latch Tile in San Francisco..they most retro and out of stock tile.
- Q:Suggestion for another product other than bathroom tile?
- We clean tile and grout and seal everyday...What do we recommend? CULTURED MARBLE...Great! Seamless and last forever...Comes in 4x8 sheets just like plywood..And comes in many colors and patterns..Last forever...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range