|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Bath Tile Repair?
- Depends on the surface that you are attaching to, and what type of tiles you are applying. Use the adhesive sold at the hardware store that is made for that type of tile.
- Q:Selecting same floor tile for kitchen and rest of living area?
- go okorder.com they have more tile at reasonable prices i use them alot(and no i don't receive anything for recommendations) look at the glass tile selections when choosing your backsplash-i really love the look and use it quite often in my designs .you can order samples too which you can use to order from your local retailer if desired good luck
- Q:Linoleum Self-stick Tiles?
- No. the moisture will soften the joint compound, Buy Flashpatch or Dashpatch, both are floor patching products. Not one knowledgeable answer in all the previous answers. Why do these people who lack any know-how attempt to mislead?
- Q:80 by 80 tiles a box of 3 pieces equal to how many squares?
- 800 brick a box of 1.92 square meters, but you decorate some places can not be calculated by this, because the corner or irregular areas need to cut the tile, you'd better let the store to help you, they all know how to engage.
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:question about installing vinyl tile?
- Yes, Vinyl can be installed over the top of vinyl. If it is sheet vinyl inspect for loose areas and cut a seam and reglue it down. If it is square (or similiar) tiles inspect each piece and if loose re-glue. There is no problem with laying over top of the old floor. I have renovated numerous homes and for mediocre money you can make a old floor look nice.
- Q:how do i do flooring with broken tiles??
- I suggest that you first prep and fill your concrete and let dry. Next you should lay out some tile pieces on an area near your starting point fitting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. Next spread some tile mastic over an area equal to the size of the area where you have laid out tile pieces that fit together. Next, quickly set the tiles in the mastic in the same pattern that you had them laid off to the side leaving at least about 1/8th gaps between the tile pieces. When you are finished, scrape off any mastic that does not have tile set in it. Repeat this process until you completely cover your floor. Allow to dry for a day and then fill the cracks with grout. Allow the grout to dry for a day and then do an acid wash to remove the grout residue.
- Q:why tile installed was defective?
- were they walked on before they dried? .. or maybe the thinset wasnt put down thick enough to make a good bed or mixed incorrectly .. all i can think of .. sounds like a mess ..
- Q:Can i paint my Kitchen ceramic tiles? ?
- Hi! Just saw this post on another forum: Painting tile will work IF... * It's very clean/dry/dull, and the grout is the same. * Soooo, sand the tile with a 220-sponge, remove all dust, and inspect/repair grout. Lightly wash other areas too let dry. * Prime all areas with BIN (shellac-based) primer from Zinsser.
- Q:what preparation is needed to paint ceramic tiles?
- i does not attempt portray the floor, virtually no longer something attainable will stay in place. you ought to use the two area epoxy paint for the partitions, that's designed for re-coating a bathtub. that's approximately $50 for the equipment, and one equipment will possibly no longer do the full bathing room. Kilz, a type call, does make a primer for going over tile. you ought to tough up the floor slightly with the sand paper, so the primer will stick, then positioned on a good end coat. I did this in my bathing room with pink tile. It lasted approximately 2 years, I then had to the touch up some nicks, notwithstanding it became into greater handy and a lot greater low value than all new tile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range