|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:how many tiles of 450x450mm would i need for area of 6m x2m?
- Your answer is 60 tiles (actually about 59 and 1/4 tiles). 1 meter = 100 centimeters = 1,000 mm Area: 6 meters X 1000 = 6,000 mm 2 meters X 1,000 = 2,000 mm 6,000 mm X 2,000 mm = 120,000,000 mm2 Each tile: 450 mm X 450 mm = 202,500 mm2 Number of tiles: 120,000,000 mm2 : 202,500 mm2 = 59.26 tiles or ~59 1/4 tiles. An easier way is to convert the whole thing to meters. That will avoid all the confusing zeros, while the result remains the same (as using inches rather then 1/16 or 1/32. lol).
- Q:Newbie tiling question?
- Get the proper trowels for the size of tile your doing. Get the proper drill and paddle to mix the thin set Mix the grout by hand or you ll incorporate air into the grout , weakening it.. They don t always show the proper way to lay out tile. Speed squares come in handy, Use a fine tipped marker, pencil marks will come off most tile doing it through a wet saw. Rent a wet saw or if you plan on tiling again, save money in the long run and buy a medium grade saw. With a stand if possible. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL Btw I ll edit my post if I come up with some other hints, I m sure there are.
- Q:Cleaning tiles?
- Kaboom grout cleaner. Not tub and tile. There is to different ones. They both are very good. If you can find the Kaboom grout cleaner It will do all of it. Other wise use hot water and Just a cap full of the tub and tile cleaner from kaboom ,
- Q:Tile backsplash?
- They are 12 Mosaic Tile sheets and are easily available at most home stores. Good Luck!
- Q:laying ceramic tile on linoleum?
- It's not a good idea---ceramic tile is a big investment in effort, money and time. If you don't want to peel up the linoleum (which is not too hard to do, really)---get really nice new vinyl-linoleum and place over it (covering the seams with each tile middle, in a different pattern), or lay down a sheet of linoleum. Vinyl will stick well onto vinyl. Ceramic tile really needs a solid cement or wood surface to bond to.
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General home decoration long tile size: 30 * 45cm. Hope to help you.
- Q:Can I apply new tiles over old tiles?
- The reason 1 tiles were used in your shower base is to achieve the slope neccesary for the water run-off to the drain. You will be hard-pressed to accomplish this with 8 tiles. You can adhere new tile to old with epoxy-based mastic, but I would recommend consulting with a pro to get your water properly emptying into the drain.
- Q:where to buy ceramic wall tile designs in 24 Karat gold?
- Latco made some smaller tiles years ago in a gold plate along with a 1/2x1 1/2 fiddle stick but I m not so sure they do any more.. At 130$ a s/f, it didn t sell well and that was 12/15 years ago.. Try American Olean ,Florida Tile, and Dal Tile on line to see if they have any. They all used to have a light gold out lined tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:I just had ceramic tile floors installed, what are the pros & cons of sealing the grout and tiles?
- Hi, It's a matter of personal taste and how much you use the kitchen. I personally wouldn't put tile in my kitchen as I cook a lot and it is hard on the back and legs but I love it for my bathrooms. I personally have hardwood and you do need to take care of it but I love it. It is 13 years old and the only place it is showing wear is by the sink where I should have had an area rug.It has had a lot of traffic 2 kids and friends, 2 dogs and 2 cats. You need to wipe up spills. It is more forgiving when something is dropped than tile. I may get it refinished at some point but for now I just think it adds character. My girlfriend has linoleum and loves the easy care of it. I have seen people in her home reach down and touch it so it is a good quality and realistic looking. Friends have tile in their solarium that is heated and that is very nice but have hardwood in their kitchen. I prefer hardwood or tile as I like natural products. If I didn't spend so much time on my feet in the kitchen I might consider tile. Hope this helps and good luck on your renovation.
- Q:Real estate tiles where the tiles as Guangzhou? What are the consequences if the wall is not good?
- It is recommended to go to the building materials market to see, choose the brand of tiles also try to choose a large brand, quality guaranteed. But also their own hands to test the quality. Do it yourself
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range