|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Does the tiles have radiation?
- The tile surface has a glazed surface. With a certain degree of radiation. Tiles appear on the market are generally very small radiation. Radiation is big for some marble and artificial stone
- Q:Replacing carpet piece with tile?
- 3/8 drill. square drivers, trowel. grout float several 5gal buckets and sponges. Buy a sheet of tile cement board. its 3/8 thick and a box of backer board screws made specifically for the tile board. it comes in 3'x5' sheets. Standard code is 18 from the edge of the fireplace. I built mine 24 because it looked better. I had to also add carpet strips around it to hold the carpet down. built that part up a bit as well and used a strip of bamboo flooring trim made to hide the transition between wood flooring and tile.
- Q:What do I need to put underneath a tiled countertop?
- You can tile right over the plywood. It may be difficult getting the laminate off, but if it is 40 or 50 years old, it will be easier. Take an old knife and stick it under the edge of the laminate and see how easily the laminate comes loose. If it's easy, go for it. You may end up with some gouges in the wood, but that won't hurt anything if you're tiling over it. The thinset tile adhesive will fill in any gouges. Good luck! It's fun, and remember this: Grout takes away the sins of the tile, so if the tile looks rough once it's down, the grout will fix it beautifully. Have fun, too.
- Q:How to quickly remove the transparent tape on the tiles
- Wet water, grabbed tape with wood chips, wipe with a newspaper. Try it out. If you have more questions, you can click on ID consultation.
- Q:Does anyone have a textured tile floor?
- I do our tile the hard way with a big industrial cloth mop and common household cleaner and ours is in pretty good shape. The texture in the tiles will trap dirt in the crevasses a lot easier and that's why I use a heavy mop to get in there and clean.
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- The okorder.com The difficult part is finding a place to fire them after you have finished painting them. If you live near a school where you are an alum, you may be able to have them fire the tiles for you. (your local community center is another place to ask) Another option would be going to a DIY pottery place. It will definitely give you professional looking results, but it will cost a little more.
- Q:Is the living room tiled or flooring?
- Disadvantages Exposure -
5 defects in the floor: the impact of weather and humidity; need regular maintenance; easy to deformation after flooding Alice; formaldehyde release; life is relatively short.
Wood flooring is indeed a beautiful natural, comfortable foot feeling, good insulation properties, good things often need to pay more labor, easy to deformation of wood flooring, how much will have formaldehyde emissions, health hazards. Not easy to care, but also often wax to do maintenance.
- Q:How to look at the quality of tiles
- Ordinary people to buy tiles bad identification of two local brick surface and brick quality. Is also the most easily identified. (Not to listen, this is very interesting, the first hit objects can not be measured, the second voice can not be measured, this is not the way most people can use, but also has been said that the errors, but also has been used, This is a professional. Only professional workers to identify.) Most people asked is affixed to the kitchen, bathroom wall, almost all with plywood for paving. Identify the surface of the tiles, only need to take two pieces of the same brick surface together, the gap can not see the better. The porcelain surface has no holes in the surface. (High flatness, posted on the wall will not be uneven) the quality of the tiles, the hand to feel the same type of brick with the heavier the better. If you do not feel it, then try density, pour in the back of the tile, the more the better water seepage. (Kitchen, bathroom, hot summer heat, these factors directly affect the tile will crack, the higher the quality of the more difficult to appear.
- Q:80 cm x 80 cm tiles a piece of weight is probably how many kilograms?
- I sell tiles for 12 years, every day to calculate the fare to the driver, do not count me to him. We are all called
- Q:how ´to save by not hacking wall tiles..?
- With all due respect, and after having installed multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile, and applied thousands of gallons of paint, NEVER TO TILE. It's essentially glass. I see dozens of Q's asking, and as many answers stating it can be done. When I'm asked Can I? my response is usually Certainly I add, that one might not be satisfied with the result. In your case your options are few, now that the tile is already painted. Obviously touch up can be the first more economical of any choice. I wouldn't take a contract to paint tile, nor would I to install any peel and stick type of plastic. You could do a tub/shower enclosure over. You could use melamime or plastic sheet stock to cover. Without knowing your commitment to the house, or how long you intend to be there. With no offense in 5 years of ownership perhaps replacing might have been saved for. Just one opinion, but at some point, if the house was mine, and I intended to remain, I'd be pulling the old tile, adding concrete backer board, and re-do the bathroom. Steven Wolf
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range