Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Thickness: By production standard or to order
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:how do i hang a fluorescent ceiling fixture?
- Yes, you can suspend them with jack chain and eye hooks. I installed literally thousands of those lights (we called them troffers when I was a commercial electrician. In fact, in most cases even if we were dropping them in the grid for main support we also had to suspend two or four ceiling tie wires or jack chain supports to each fixture for earthquake security.
- Q:Is it ok to put in a dropped ceiling in the basement before putting up drywall on walls? ?
- Do the drop ceiling last. Why? A drop ceiling has a pc. of steel molding called *Wall mold*, that goes around the entire perimeter of the room. This is for the ceiling tile to rest on against the wall. Walls are finished first and then this molding is installed which gives a nice clean finished look around the edges of the room. If you put it up first, it will not look professional, and you drywall or other wall material will cover up the wall mold around the edge. Plus - You will undoubtedly have damage to the ceiling panels and or the grid work caused by hitting it with other materials as you or others are working on the walls. Do any wall framing first-just rough framing. Then do a ceiling plan layout on paper to scale so you can see where you want the lighting in the grid ceiling. Now, run wiring in walls and ceilings. Now hang drywall. Tape and finish drywall - cleanup. Now run grid ceiling metal framework and install lights in ceiling. Now prime and paint drywall as you now have lights installed. Now install ceiling tiles and baseboard. This is how I would have it done on a project.
- Q:Light steel keel ceiling keel to brush fire paint it?
- Do not use light steel is the thickness of 0.5 1.0 galvanized steel strip
- Q:I am looking for the metal grid that you install in a gym or large area to create a false ceiling.?
- it is called T bar grid and is found at hardware stores in pieces
- Q:Introduction of paint keel
- In appearance and aluminum alloy keel is very similar, but also commonly used on the ceiling of a material
- Q:anyone know how to put up something called ceiling max its like a drop ceiling that is a inch from ceiling?
- Great Link MM, but I don't see anything in the text that suggests the FREE space above all the grid work and tiles. Beyond that the text deals with a basement, and/or an area of exposed rafters. Normal drop ceiling requires a drop in the area of 8 inches minimum. I'd be doing Ceiling Max to cover damaged ceilings if I could get to within and inch or 2 of the old. The process, as explained is no different than normal grid install for a drop ceiling. I'll do more research however. The Q nudged an issue I have in a home, and I do drop ceilings with my Son often, commercially.
- Q:Can you touch up drop ceiling tile with paint ? I don't want to remove a tile for a scratch or scuff.?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can you touch up drop ceiling tile with paint ? I don't want to remove a tile for a scratch or scuff.?
- Q:Large area of the hall light steel keel ceiling installation keel how to leveling is the pull line so long how could pull up
- You can use the infrared level, but eventually have to pull the line.
- Q:Light steel keel ceiling screw length has a standard requirement no?
- Can be knotted or welded
- Q:What are the usual measurments of ceiling tiles in a school?
- If you mean the drop-in tiles that fit into the metal grids, there are 2 sizes, 2ft x 2ft. and 2ft. x 4 ft. You can get them at lowes or home depot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average