Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:Aluminum alloy, paint keel is what? Is it used for decoration?
- That is, iron paint keel, aluminum keel can also be called aluminum alloy paint keel. Commonly used aluminum alloy keel is generally T-shaped, according to the different installation of the panel, divided into keel ground exposed and not exposed 2, and a special accessories for installation. In addition, there are slotted aluminum alloy keel. Aluminum alloy type is a solid hard, beautiful color, no rust and so on.
- Q:Light steel keel gypsum board partition wall
- 120 and 240, the size is usually 75 and 100, 0.6-1.0mm thick, pitch 400 and 600
The ceiling has a card and 50,60,60-50 and keel veneer ceiling of several practices, vice-long distance between 300,400 and 600mm, the main dragon has 900 and 1200mm pitch, veneer ceiling U-clamp space <100mm
- depending on where your seams are I dout that it would work out right you would'nt have even no. of grids , unless it don't matter to you.
- Q:Light steel keel ceiling ordinary material how much money a square
- The main keel a square one meter, calculate a 1.5, deputy keel a square, count a 3.5, boom with shoulder and the like count one or two dollars
- Q:I am in the process of finishing a basement ceiling. I would prefer to use drywall (I like the look, and I have a lot of sheets of drywall already) but I want to be able to access above the ceiling if I ever need to run wires or anything. Could I install a drop ceiling grid, and then cut drywall panels 2'x4', prime and paint them, and use them in the drop ceiling? It would save me from having to buy drop ceiling panels. My main concern is the weight - I think it would be substantially heavier than normal drop ceiling panels.
- As a professional let me give you some info. Cutting sheetrock into perfect squares and exactly the same size consistently is a real challenge for anyone. Not to mention the waste factor. You can easily chip corners or break an edge, not to mention you'll have unfinished edges that will spill sheetrock dust into the air. You can actually buy tiles out of a sheerock product and save valuable time and money plus the edges will be safe for your family. On another note you can just sheetrock the ceiling and install a few access doors below valves and things if that's your concern. BTW I like the sheetrock look too. Good Luck
- Q:My father is looking to finish off the basement with a suspended ceiling. He needs to use a suspended ceiling because of the plumbing that runs below the floor joists. The thing is is he doesn't really want to install a suspended grid system because say for example later on down the road if he needs to run anymore plumbing and electrical lines, its gonna be a real pain in the but cause now you've got these metal grids in your way and you end up breaking ceiling tiles in the process. So what we were wondering is if they make a suspended ceiling system that uses no metal grids, but is easily removable when needed.
- If it had no grids, how would you install it, or even get it down the stairs? Does your father know the grids are easily removable, or not?
- Q:Is it good to use a light steel keel?
- Now the light steel keel are generally treated by the paint, moisture-proof waterproof performance trustworthy, but the weight of the point, a long time will sag. Wood keel light, easy to install and the price is relatively low, but there are some children defect.
- Q:What is a Ceiling Grid?
- your frame
- Q:My landlord will never fix up anything so that's off limits to an answer. I have drop ceiling in my apartment and there are holes and the side ones keep tipping over and I wanna cover everything up. Any ideas to fix drop ceilings or a solution that's cheap? Maybe even a link to a video of do it yourself?
- youve got to be more specific if you want your question answered if I cant see it
- Q:the different between acoustic ceiling and metal ceiling?
- acoustic ceiling absorbs out side sounds to make the room quieter .. metal ceiling tend to amplify out side sound and don't offer any sound protection .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average