Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:What is the difference between a normal ceiling and a False ceiling?
- A normal' ceiling is usually seamless drywall or plaster. A false ceiling is a metal grid system that will hold 2'x2' or 2'x4' tiles that can be raised to access wiring or plumbing.
- Q:Code for construction of light steel keel ceiling
- Fixed hanging rod
Fix the hanging rod with expansion bolts. Not on the ceiling, boom length less than 1000mm, you can use φ6 hanging
Rod, if more than 1000mm, should be used φ8 boom, should also set the reverse support. The boom can be cold drawn
And disk round bar, but the use of disk round steel should be used to straighten the machine. Master's ceiling, boom length less than 1000mm,
You can use φ8 of the boom, if more than 1000mm, should be used in the user φ10 boom, should also set the reverse support.
One end of the boom is welded with L30 × 30 × 3 angle code (the aperture of the corner code should be determined according to the diameter of the boom and expansion bolt)
The other end can be tapped out with more than lOOmm screw, you can also buy finished screw welding. Make a good boom should do
Rust treatment, boom with expansion bolts fixed to the floor, with the impact hammer drilling, aperture should be slightly larger than the expansion of the bolt
- Q:Fixed in the light steel keel h19 what it means
- Flat roof if the level of the width of the width of 300mm between the expansion area can be calculated by the same material can be combined with the amount of calculation, which refers to the width of the horizontal distance. The difference between the height should be the vertical height difference, the calculation of the rules described> 300mm width can be calculated by the expansion area, the expansion of the vertical height size.
- Q:Can you put recessed lights in a drop ceiling ?
- Can Lights For Drop Ceiling
- Q:I would like to ask: light steel keel ceiling installation gypsum board, gypsum board along the long side of the installation is parallel to the main keel or parallel keel?
- Long side parallel main keel, vertical vice keel
- Q:How do i get rid of mold in the ceiling?
- I'm pretty sure there's a commercial product available in a spray bottle. Ours say Mold and Mildew remover. I think it's by Lysol. Just use this or a solution of 1 part household bleach to 3 parts water. dampen a rag with this and wipe away. the mold should come off easily. in case of grout (the white cement stuff between tiles) you can use a scrub or a brush to really get in there. mold is caused by moisture so if you don't treat that, it'll keep coming back. make sure the area is well ventilated and always dry.
- Q:what should I bid to install a 1500sq ft drop ceiling?
- I'd bid for a new job if you're asking Yahoo Answers.
- Q:Light steel keel gypsum board ceiling, hanging bar, the main keel, sub keel, cross-keel spacing is how much
- The cross keel is between the vice keel and the vice keel, and its spacing is generally about 120 centimeters - the specification is to be installed, but in the actual construction, very few people install it (direct cancellation ), This, at least in our place are like this.
- Q:What size cage is best for two adult female guinea pigs?
- no okorder.com/ I have noticed that many of the commerically made cages that are advertised as My Guinea Pig's First Home are by and far way too small for even one fuzzbutt.
- Q:According to the specification ceiling light steel keel spacing is how much?
- Light steel keel ceiling spacing specification:
The distance between the main keel and the main keel can not exceed 1.2m, if more than this distance, and should try to do reinforcement treatment; vice keel and vice keel spacing between 30cm, gypsum board thickness of 9.5mm. If the thickness of the gypsum board is 12mm, the distance between the vice keel can be enlarged to 40cm. But in the actual construction, the vice keel spacing is 30cm, basically no one made 40cm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average