Specification of Suspended Ceiling Grid :
1. There are Flat system, Groove system and Slim system for t grid
2. Four kind of tee make up of a ceiling frame. those are main tee, long cross tee, short cross tee and wall angle
The height normally is 38 or 32, thickness from 0.20-0.40MM
The normal size as belows(pls mainly focus on the lenghth we have):
main tee:38*24*3600mm or 38*24*3660mm
main tee:32*24*3600mm or 32*24*3660mm
long cross tee:26*24*1200mm or 26*24*1210mm
Short cross tee:26*24*600mm or 26*24*610mm
wall angle:24*24*3000mm or 24*24*3050mm
wall angle:21*21*3000mm or 21*21*3050mm
Applications of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.commercial ceiling suspension grid for false ceiling
Package of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.main tee:30 pcs in one carton
2.long cross tee: 50 pcs in one carton
3.short cross tee:75 pcs in one carton
4.wall angle:50 pcs in one carton
Production Line of suspension ceiling grid
We have 6 production line for ceiling grid, 30 containers per month. our quality undertested by the world market over many years we are your unique relible choice.
- Q:What are the types of light steel keel skeleton?
- Light steel keel partition wall and ceiling of the partition keel keel [size 50 * 50,75 * 50,100 * 50,150 * 50,200 * 50] cross keel 50 * 40,75 * 40,100 * 40,150 * 40,200 * 40] Keel 38 Lord, 50 Lord 60 Lord
- Q:My wife and I screw in wood into ceiling joist then put on piece of 4X8ft 1/2'' thick ultra light Sheetrock dry wall into ceiling with 1-5/8 drywall screw, with my wife and I holding it up I screw into the drywall into wood and let go then drywall falls or go through screw. What happened? Did we use the wrong screws? The screw tip touch the drywall.
- Or not enough screws, you need to use a fair number for a ceiling. You may want to go with another solution in a basement, though.
- Q:T-type light steel keel TB24 * 38 What does it mean?
- T-type is not on the person, the width of 24mm, height 38mm is the T-type main keel
- Q:Light steel keel ceiling ordinary material how much money a square
- The main keel a square one meter, calculate a 1.5, deputy keel a square, count a 3.5, boom with shoulder and the like count one or two dollars
- Q:We have about 25ft high ceiling with 4 HVAC units on the ceiling at our facility. And we have decided to install the ceiling 14ft high drop ceiling to save energy.The contractor extended the air outflow vents from existing units using duct which is about 15ft long.But didn’t connected intake vent from to the new ceiling level to the intake grid on the HVAC unit. He state that free-flow air will go through the existing intake grid on the unit.But I am concerned that the hot air above new drop ceiling will go through the intake grille in summer. Then the HVAC is not going to efficiently be able to generate cool air outflow.
- the returns need to be installed like your supply in the space to be conditioned and you need insulation on top of drop down ceiling other wize your waisting your time and money it will suck hot air and work harder thus your not getting anywere
- Q:I see someone with a special tool to cut the keel, but do not know what is the name, it is difficult to find online, I would like to ask you know?
Description: shape similar to the guillotine, put the keel, a force will be a light steel keel cut off.
- Automatic chase cut
- Q:I'm wanting to paint 1 Corinthians 13 on our bedroom ceiling in some sort of spiral design. I just want it to be pretty and look professional. I'm weary about doing the spiral design thought because I just don't know how I would get it just right... but I can't think of any other design that would look right.. I think it would look funny just written straight across on the ceiling. Anyone have any ideas or tips on doing this?
- you okorder . I have 3 of them showcased there
- Q:What is the keel of the ceiling?
- That is, iron paint keel, aluminum keel can also be called aluminum alloy paint keel, but for convenience, to say a few words, like the same as the United States, like short. So paint keel refers to the iron paint keel, aluminum alloy keel is called aluminum alloy keel.
- Q:Hello guys all resources you can give me on this one would be so helpful as I dont know where to start. I am considering taking what they call a vanilla shell that is inside an already established strip mall and make it work for our small company. The realtor said The available has a ceiling grid, sheetrock walls, lighting, restrooms, concrete floor, mop sink, and air conditioning. You will need to add wall and floor covering, hotwater heater, and any rooms, cabinetry, etc. if required. It is basically like a long empty rectangle. Does anyone have an idea of how much I could expect to pay for this if I just want to set the place up for basic retail spot? Thank you
- relies upon on the place this is. San Francisco, San Mateo, L.A.. Orange, and San Diego counties are between the main costly of the places. Ballpark $35 in keeping with squarefeet for the development. 2.5 to 3 Million for an Acre.
- Q:we have had rain damage to our ceiling, how do i replace it
- If they are the ceiling tiles that lay in a metal grid that's easy. Pick them up and drop new ones in. If they are the smaller ones that staple to the ceiling then just pull them and restaple new ones up. If thy come down hard you can take your utility knife and cut around the perimeter and then replace them . If they are not bad but just stained you can repaint then with a stain blocker paint. Good luck and have fun!
Strongman,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Ceiling grid & Drywall system, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; South America; Southeast Asia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range