Stitch chopped strand mat 450gsm,50－2400mm
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Fiberglass stitch chopped strand mat is the mat made of fiberglass roving which is at first be cut into certain length and evenly unfolded in all directions and then stitched with polyester yarn.
• Fiberglass no certain direction, good homogeneity.
• No powder or emulsion; sink quickly and easy to operate
• High tensile strength, easy to operate
• Good impact strength of finished products
Mainly be used as reinforced materials in the composite material industry.
• Matrix: unsaturated polyester resin, vinyl ester resin, epoxy resin and phenolic resin etc.
• Craft: winding, pultrusion, RTM, molded, hand lay up, etc.
• Ultimate products: Liner layer of tube, pultruded profiles, FRP body of boat, insulation board
Packaging: Wrapped in PVC and placed within a cardboard carton.
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
5. Payment terms?
We can accept L/C, T/T etc.
6. Do you offer OEM service?
Yes, we can print customers’ logo on the packaging;
And the size and specification can be produced and design according to your demand.
7. What is the Production Lead Time?
1 *40HQ each day.
- Making lightweight flooring is possible with the use of fiberglass mat tissue. This material is commonly found in the construction and manufacturing industries due to its strength, durability, and lightweight properties. It is created by bonding fine fiberglass strands together with a binder, resulting in a thin, flexible, and lightweight material. Using fiberglass mat tissue for flooring applications offers various advantages. Firstly, its lightweight nature makes it easy to handle and install, reducing the overall weight of the flooring system. This is particularly beneficial in situations where weight is a concern, such as in aircraft or mobile homes. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue has an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, making it perfect for creating lightweight yet strong flooring. It reinforces and improves the structural integrity of the flooring, making it more resistant to cracking, warping, and other types of damage. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue is resistant to moisture, chemicals, and fire, making it suitable for areas where these factors are present, such as bathrooms, kitchens, or industrial settings. It also provides good insulation properties, which helps maintain a comfortable indoor environment and reduces energy consumption. In conclusion, fiberglass mat tissue is an excellent choice for creating lightweight flooring due to its strength, durability, moisture resistance, and insulation properties. However, it is important to consider additional factors, such as the specific requirements of the flooring application, load-bearing capacity, and necessary certifications or standards before finalizing the use of fiberglass mat tissue in a flooring project.
- Fiberglass mat tissue is generally not resistant to fading. Fading occurs when a material loses its original color or brightness due to exposure to sunlight or other environmental factors. While fiberglass itself is known for its durability and resistance to weathering, the mat tissue used in fiberglass products is often susceptible to fading over time. This can be attributed to the binder or resin used to hold the fiberglass fibers together, as well as the pigments or dyes used to color the tissue. Exposure to UV rays and other outdoor elements can cause these components to break down and fade, resulting in a loss of color intensity or brightness. Therefore, if maintaining the aesthetic appearance of a fiberglass product is important, additional protective measures such as applying a UV-resistant coating or using pigments specifically designed for outdoor use may be necessary.
- Indeed, fiberglass canoes can be repaired using fiberglass mat tissue. This lightweight material is typically employed to reinforce fiberglass structures, and it is frequently utilized in the realm of boat repairs due to its ability to enhance strength and durability in the mended region. The mat tissue is specifically crafted to be effortlessly molded and shaped, rendering it ideal for rectifying curved surfaces like canoes. Furthermore, fiberglass mat tissue harmonizes with commonly used polyester and epoxy resins in fiberglass repairs. Consequently, it is a fitting substance for the restoration of fiberglass canoes, effectively reinstating the structural integrity of the afflicted portions.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for architectural applications. It is commonly used as a reinforcing material in architectural elements such as roofing, insulation, and wall panels. Its high strength, durability, and fire resistance make it suitable for various architectural purposes.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for making lightweight ceilings. It is a strong and lightweight material that is commonly used in construction for its fire resistance, durability, and insulation properties. It can be easily molded and shaped to create lightweight ceiling panels, making it an ideal choice for applications where weight reduction is desired.
- The maximum temperature that fiberglass mat tissue can withstand depends on the specific type of fiberglass material being used. Generally, most fiberglass mat tissues are designed to withstand temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit (315 degrees Celsius). However, it is important to note that the temperature tolerance can vary depending on factors such as the thickness of the material, the manufacturing process, and the specific application. It is always advisable to consult the manufacturer's specifications or technical data sheets for accurate information regarding the maximum temperature resistance of a particular fiberglass mat tissue.
- The thermal conductivity of fiberglass mat tissue is typically low, ranging from 0.03 to 0.05 W/m·K. This means that fiberglass mat tissue is a good insulator and can effectively resist the transfer of heat. Its low thermal conductivity makes it suitable for applications such as thermal insulation in buildings, industrial equipment, and appliances.
- Fiberglass mat tissue is generally considered suitable for chemical storage tanks. Fiberglass itself is known for its excellent chemical resistance properties, making it a popular choice for storing a wide range of chemicals. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue is typically used as a reinforcement layer in the construction of fiberglass tanks, providing added strength and durability. However, it is important to note that the specific chemical being stored must be taken into consideration. Some highly corrosive or reactive chemicals may require more specialized materials or additional protective coatings to ensure the integrity of the storage tank. Therefore, it is always recommended to consult with a professional engineer or manufacturer to determine the most suitable materials for a specific chemical storage application.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for insulating refrigeration units. Fiberglass mat tissue is a lightweight material that has excellent thermal insulation properties. It is commonly used in various applications where insulation is required, including refrigeration units. The fiberglass mat tissue helps to reduce heat transfer, keeping the internal temperature of the refrigeration unit stable and preventing any external heat from affecting the stored items. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue is resistant to moisture, which is important in refrigeration units to prevent condensation and maintain the efficiency of the cooling system. Overall, fiberglass mat tissue is a suitable and effective choice for insulating refrigeration units.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for roofing applications. It is commonly used as a reinforcement material for roofing systems, providing added strength and durability. It helps to prevent cracking and increase the overall lifespan of the roof.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like