Order On-line Tracking
Fiberglass stitch chopped strand mat is the mat made of fiberglass roving which is at first be cut into certain length and evenly unfolded in all directions and then stitched with polyester yarn.
• Fiberglass no certain direction, good homogeneity.
• No powder or emulsion; sink quickly and easy to operate
• High tensile strength, easy to operate
• Good impact strength of finished products
Mainly be used as reinforced materials in the composite material industry.
• Matrix: unsaturated polyester resin, vinyl ester resin, epoxy resin and phenolic resin etc.
• Craft: winding, pultrusion, RTM, molded, hand lay up, etc.
• Ultimate products: Liner layer of tube, pultruded profiles, FRP body of boat, insulation board
Packaging: Wrapped in PVC and placed within a cardboard carton.
Each CHEMICAL FIBER GRIDDING CLOTH is wound onto a paper tube The roll is wrapped up with plastic film，and then packed in a cardboard box. The rolls can be vertically or horizontally placed. For transportation, the rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Unless otherwise specified, CHEMICAL FIBER GRIDDING CLOTH should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃～35℃ and 50%～75% respectively.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|