Packaging & Delivery of Standard Quartz Crucible
|Packaging Detail:||standard export packing|
Specifications of Standard Quartz Crucible
1.all kinds crucible
2.make as your drawing
3.high corrosion resistance
4.high quality,no bubble,no airline
Features of Standard Quartz Crucible
1.Extraordinary Reliability - Thermo Materials' ISO 9000 quality system mandates 100% inspection using assisted visual, ultrasonic and other quality assurance techniques for crucibles
2.Outstanding Thermal Shock Resistance - fused silica maintains the lowest coefficient of thermal expansion of any commercially available material
3.Excellent Refractoriness - reliable performance to extreme temperatures and pressures.
4.Application: Fused silica crucibles are used in the manufacture of poly-crystalline silicon solar cells, an important energy source for the future.
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz brittle, easy to break, use should pay attention to. 5. except for Hf, ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning solution. Porcelain crucible 1. can heat 1200 degrees or so, use 2. suitable for K2S2O7 and other acidic substances melting sample. 3., generally can not be used for NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances for melting flux, so as not to corrode the porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucibles shall not be in contact with hydrofluoric acid. 4. porcelain crucible can be diluted hydrochloric acid boiling cleaning. Corundum crucible, corundum crucible and 1. corundum crucible are made of porous fused alumina, which is compact and resistant to melting.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- If the whole crucible is used, the external force of the crucible will cause the fiber damage of the carbon crucible when the quartz crucible is taken.In addition, the carbon carbon crucible may cause cracks during the fabrication of the preform.
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- People accustomed to using "quartz" such a simple words to name this material, it is absolutely wrong, because "quartz" is a generic term silica crystalline, and glassy silica in physical and chemical properties are different.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Because of the use of extremely harsh conditions, the crucible of purity, strength, appearance defects, internal quality, high temperature performance, thermal shock stability and dimensional accuracy has very strict requirements.
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (first drying at 212 degrees) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning liquid.
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- It depends on the raw material used in your crucible. It is usually above more than 1100 degrees, but it must be guaranteed to not be crystallized
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Today, the world semiconductor industry in developed countries has used this crucible instead of transparent quartz crucible is small. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and other advantages.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- Oxygen reduction process can be resolved by other processes, oxygen control within 0.8E17 process, the current strong monocrystalline silicon enterprises, has been very easyIn addition, a message can be disclosed that there are large enterprises in the development of new coatings, because barium coating process is foreign patent, the Chinese people are in Tort
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- Silica is acidic oxide, with acidic oxides and alkaline oxides, transparency, alkali reaction,The reaction principle is: SiO2+CaO=CaSiO3SiO2+Ca (OH) 2=CaSiO3+H2OTherefore, the crucible will corrode and the medicine in the crucible will spoil.
our company is a specialized manufacturer of all kinds of halogen lamps, such as infrared ray halogen lamps for heater series, J type series, JC type series and metal halid lamps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Indian：South Asian;Japan
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 8 line
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range