3.useful:optical fiber lighting.quartz fiber and semiconductor
Quartz Rod Used for Semiconductor Industry
Clear fused quartz rod has the charateristics of high purity
2.Low coefficient of thermal expansion.
3.This clear fused quartz rod has the charateristics of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion
4.ransparent Fused Quartz Glass Rod :
This clear quartz rod has the charateristics of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion.It service as the material of the bridging rod for single-ended halogen lamps ,optical fiber lighting.quartz fiber and semiconductor silicon chip processing,etc.,
OD & Tolerance(mm)
Max. out of Round(mm)
Density 20 kg*m-3(×103)
Coefficient of expansion 25-300 -1(×10-6)
Youngs modulus pa
8.The clear heat resistant quartz rod is made from high purity quartz powder. It has high purity(silica content is more than 99.99%), elevated temperature characteristics and low coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Purity 99.95%, density 2.2g/cm3. Tensile strength 7GPa; tensile modulus 70GPa. It has heat resistance, corrosion resistance and softness. High strength maintaining rate, stable size, thermal shock resistance, chemical stability, light transmission and electrical insulation under high temperature. Enhanced filament diameter 4~10 m, fiber diameter as quartz cotton varies depending on the use, about 0.7 to 10 mu m.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Use of waste battery recycling: discarded batteries, the zinc shell is only a small part of the loss, manganese dioxide is only a starting point oxidation, carbon powder, quartz rods and copper is far from being consumed. If it can be recycled and used, it will have very good economic and social benefits.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The high silica fiber is made from alkali free fiber or high silica fiber by acid treatment. The fibers are removed from other fiber components except SiO2 and then sintered by hot sintering;
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Far infrared heating tube is used by the opal quartz glass tube, with special processing of resistance alloy material as a heating element, the opal quartz glass can be absorbed into the electric wire from radiation almost all of the visible light and near infrared light, and can make the far infrared radiation. But the current industrial infrared heating tube basically eliminates the milky white quartz tube, because of its relatively brittle material, it can not form a very long white heating tube. The milky white has an anti - light effect that stops its heat. Because of its high wall temperature, it is only suitable for near infrared heating.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Early silicon aluminum ceramic fiber ketone, traditional textile and non-woven fiber as the filter material. Ceramic textile fibers were developed in 1970s, consisting of aluminum, boron and silicon. After nearly 30 years of continuous improvement, its new generation of ceramic fiber filter bag can withstand nearly 800 degrees of high temperature. At present, ceramic textile fiber filter bag has been used in many high temperature flue gas purification. Although the performance of ceramic textile fiber bags has been greatly improved, the biggest problem of this ceramic filter is that the fiber is brittle and easy to break.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- The crystal powder is made of high quality natural stone processing, high SiO2 content, low impurity content, can be used as optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod, quartz crucible materials, used in optical communication, semiconductor lighting industry, etc..
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- The bottom wall of the frame is made of fence like quartz bars, and the whole frame is supported by the support feet in the cleaning tank. The present invention changed the vertical level of ultra ultra washing after washing solution, because the distance of ultrasonic ranging from silicon source pollutants easily accumulate in the surface of a silicon wafer is caused by a local difficult clean problem and eliminate the made of PTFE material bearing silicon adsorption and blocking software basket will transfer the ultrasonic source, resulting in local area of silicon wafer surface cleaning the phenomenon is not clean.
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter specializing in the research, development and production of quartz glass products, quartz heating tubes, halogen lamps, quartz tubes and so on. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing quartz products. Our continuing goal is "the manufacture of tubing is dimensionally accurate, with uniform properties, and is capable of meeting the highest standards of performance".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average