Quartz heating rod
1.Quartz heating rod :
2.Purity 99.99% min
3.Resistance 1100 degree, 1000 long time work
5.No bubble, no airline
Outer Diameter: 2-40mm
We have produced 10-80mm transparent quartz rods through excellent quartz raw material and special technique.It has characteristics of high purity,good transmition,no airline,few bubbles.
These types of quartz rod are widely used in the quartzware,laser making,fiber-optical,optics ware and semiconductor industry.
Density 20oC g/cm3 2.2
Softening point(oC) 1683
Annealing point(oC) 1215
Defoamation Point (oC) 1120
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Purity 99.95%, density 2.2g/cm3. Tensile strength 7GPa; tensile modulus 70GPa. It has heat resistance, corrosion resistance and softness. High strength maintaining rate, stable size, thermal shock resistance, chemical stability, light transmission and electrical insulation under high temperature. Enhanced filament diameter 4~10 m, fiber diameter as quartz cotton varies depending on the use, about 0.7 to 10 mu m.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- To recover a ton of waste dry battery as an example, after processing can be made: zinc manganese powder 140 kg, 440 kg, ammonium chloride 42 to 70 kg, 35 kg of manganese dioxide, graphite rod 70 kilograms, 4 kilograms of copper, iron bottom 17 kg.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The high silica fiber is made from alkali free fiber or high silica fiber by acid treatment. The fibers are removed from other fiber components except SiO2 and then sintered by hot sintering;
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Carbon fiber is a fibrous carbon material. It is a kind of strength than steel and density than aluminum ratio, stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, high temperature resistance, heat resistant steel and as conductive than copper like, new materials have many valuable electrical, thermal and mechanical properties. The carbon fiber heater relies on a carbon fiber with good thermal conductivity as a heat conductor of both ends of the heater, which can play a fast heating effect, and the carbon heater can also be used in the bathroom due to the insulating property of the carbon. Carbon fiber quartz electric heater is a new kind of electric heating product. It uses carbon fiber as heating material. It is mainly used in air, water heating, industry, agriculture and other aspects. The quartz heater energy-saving and uniform heating, electric transmission speed. Long service life up to 6000 hours, care of carbon fiber infrared radiation of 8-14 microns, reduce the damage to the human body infrared material, our products are powerful, can accelerate the body's blood circulation, promote The new supersedes the old., improve immune function, there are not other heaters compared the advantage.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Chemical vapor reaction (CVR) method. It is using B2O3 as the raw material by melt spinning is made of B2O3 heating low concentration ammonia, ammonia and ammonia to generate B2O3 boron reaction intermediate compounds, then the crystal type of unstable fiber under tension further in the mixed gas ammonia or ammonia and nitrogen in heating to 1800 DEG C, which is converted to BN fiber, its strength can be as high as 2.1GPa, modulus 345GPa.Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) method. The boron fiber is heated to 560 DEG C for oxidation at first. Then the oxidized fiber is heated to 1000-1400 DEG C in ammonia, and the BN fiber can be obtained by reaction about 6h.Organic precursor method. The fibers are made from a spinning process made from poly (urethane), which is crosslinked to produce non - melt fibers, which are then cleaved into fibers.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- Crystal powder from high quality natural stone processing, and SiO2 containing SiO2, used for nail making crystal nail armour, there are a variety of colors, there are colorless transparent.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- Not exactly, because the model includes not only include optical fiber, cable and other wire, it is called the wire tube.
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- Crystal powder has high content of SiO2 and low impurity content. It can be used as raw material of optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod and quartz crucible. It is used in optical communication, lighting and semiconductor industries.
We are a manufacturer of quartz tubes with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in the electric light source, semiconductor, photovoltaic, optical communication, chemical and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range