1.supply large diameter quartz tubes
2.sell different quartz products
3.transparent quartz tube
High purity quartz tube
1.We can provide quartz tube with size of OD5mmto420mm. high quality and resistance high temperature.
2.We can accept customer drawings of custom-made.
3.Purity 99.99% min
4.The quartz tube widely used in semiconductor or other industry
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- Protect the fiber after welding, and the reinforcement inside makes the contact more solid
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- Chemistry will know although I do not know what but in boiling water is 100 degrees. The node can only display the diamond crystal to out only after the most hard things that do not know can not stand the crystal modification in the volcano.
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Reinforcement used primarily as electrical insulating materials, heat insulation materials, and composites. Used in aircraft head, radome, rocket tail nozzle, space vehicle ablation material, optical fiber and other thermal insulation materials.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Use of waste battery recycling: discarded batteries, the zinc shell is only a small part of the loss, manganese dioxide is only a starting point oxidation, carbon powder, quartz rods and copper is far from being consumed. If it can be recycled and used, it will have very good economic and social benefits.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The high silica fiber is made from alkali free fiber or high silica fiber by acid treatment. The fibers are removed from other fiber components except SiO2 and then sintered by hot sintering;
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Just like the electric heater, the quartz tube has a smooth surface, a high degree of milky white, a stable internal quality and corrosion resistance, and can be converted into far infrared near infrared
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Early silicon aluminum ceramic fiber ketone, traditional textile and non-woven fiber as the filter material. Ceramic textile fibers were developed in 1970s, consisting of aluminum, boron and silicon. After nearly 30 years of continuous improvement, its new generation of ceramic fiber filter bag can withstand nearly 800 degrees of high temperature. At present, ceramic textile fiber filter bag has been used in many high temperature flue gas purification. Although the performance of ceramic textile fiber bags has been greatly improved, the biggest problem of this ceramic filter is that the fiber is brittle and easy to break.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- Not exactly, because the model includes not only include optical fiber, cable and other wire, it is called the wire tube.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- Ultrasonic cleaning machine of silicon wafer method and its device will be washing method is placed in the bottom horizontal grinding silicon wafer cleaning groove above the fence shaped quartz rod frame, in order to ensure the cleaning tank with deionized water height and the constant flow conditions, cleaning by ultrasonic vibrator is arranged on the bottom of the cleaning tank, the ultrasonic frequency is 40KHz. 80KHZ, every 5 minutes will turn a grinding silicon wafer surface grinding of silicon surface to be super super continuous wash wash no black smoke pollutants check.
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- Crystal powder has high content of SiO2 and low impurity content. It can be used as raw material of optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod and quartz crucible. It is used in optical communication, lighting and semiconductor industries.
We are a manufacturer of quartz tubes with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in the electric light source, semiconductor, photovoltaic, optical communication, chemical and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range