4.heating, through ultraviolet,Scientific research,optical
More than 99.99%
1.tolerance control (min:±0.1)
2.accurate dimension according to customer's request
3.complete after-service systerm
Diameter:1.3-350mm Thickness:0.6-10mm (on the basis of the buyer's request)
Ends closing, sand blasting, polishing, bending, cutting, pinching, burning mouth and so on
The special one, pls kindly send me the drwaing
Widely used in the filed of semiconductor, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric light source, photo-communication, medical equipment, scientific instruments and so on.
we really appreciate your visiting and assisting,pls kindly tell me your sizes and technology.
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The transparent outer layer is convenient for detecting whether the joint of the optical fiber is connected properly, and the optical fiber can be assembled simply and safely. After contraction, the optical transmission property of the optical fiber can be maintained, and the strength and the protection of the optical fiber joint can be provided. To avoid damage to the optical fiber during installation.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Reinforcement used primarily as electrical insulating materials, heat insulation materials, and composites. Used in aircraft head, radome, rocket tail nozzle, space vehicle ablation material, optical fiber and other thermal insulation materials.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- To recover a ton of waste dry battery as an example, after processing can be made: zinc manganese powder 140 kg, 440 kg, ammonium chloride 42 to 70 kg, 35 kg of manganese dioxide, graphite rod 70 kilograms, 4 kilograms of copper, iron bottom 17 kg.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The quartz fiber is a high-purity silicon dioxide material, which is fused and drawn into a quartz rod and then drawn by two heating;
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Just like the electric heater, the quartz tube has a smooth surface, a high degree of milky white, a stable internal quality and corrosion resistance, and can be converted into far infrared near infrared
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Early silicon aluminum ceramic fiber ketone, traditional textile and non-woven fiber as the filter material. Ceramic textile fibers were developed in 1970s, consisting of aluminum, boron and silicon. After nearly 30 years of continuous improvement, its new generation of ceramic fiber filter bag can withstand nearly 800 degrees of high temperature. At present, ceramic textile fiber filter bag has been used in many high temperature flue gas purification. Although the performance of ceramic textile fiber bags has been greatly improved, the biggest problem of this ceramic filter is that the fiber is brittle and easy to break.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- Chemistry will know although I do not know what but in boiling water is 100 degrees. The node can only display the diamond crystal to out only after the most hard things that do not know can not stand the crystal modification in the volcano.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter specializing in the research, development and production of quartz glass products, quartz heating tubes, halogen lamps, quartz tubes and so on. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing quartz products. Our continuing goal is "the manufacture of tubing is dimensionally accurate, with uniform properties, and is capable of meeting the highest standards of performance".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average