1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on.
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- People accustomed to using "quartz" such a simple words to name this material, it is absolutely wrong, because "quartz" is a generic term silica crystalline, and glassy silica in physical and chemical properties are different.
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on; and not HF contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (the first in 212 the degree of drying) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as a cleaning fluid. Corundum crucible: corundum crucible is composed of porous fused alumina, hard and refractory; corundum crucible for melting flux samples with anhydrous Na2C03 and some alkaline substances, not suitable for use in Na 202 and NaOH strong alkaline substances and acidic substances as flux (as K2S 207) melt sample.
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- The quartz crucible is suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and using Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) to treat samples with flux.
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- After cleaning the pot can not see the macula, and heated to about three, Baidu appeared macular, because the reason is simple: no cleaning.
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Today, the world semiconductor industry in developed countries has used this crucible instead of transparent quartz crucible is small. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and other advantages.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- The photovoltaic industry with loaded fixture quartz wafer, the amount is large, our students also have automatic quartz boat loading machine.
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- Yes, once a quartz crucible has been used, it will crack or break even after high temperature and cooling. And the single crystal drawing requires a high-purity quartz crucible.
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- First of all, the main source of oxygen is the fusion of silicon and quartz crucible, 99% of oxygen volatilization, and 1% of the growth of single crystal into the silicon bar, so it has nothing to do with the coating, unless the crucible is not, but not possible
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range