High AI2O3 Ceramic Tubes
1.Material: 95% alumina ceramic
2.Specification can be customed
High AI2O3 Ceramic Tubes
|Material||85 Al2o3||90 Al2o3||95 Al2o3||99 Al2o3|
|Fe2o3||≤ 1.0||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.3|
|Desnsity: g / cm3||3.4||3.5||3.6||3.85|
|Vickers Hardness||≥ 8.6||≥ 8.8||9||9|
|Water Absorption:%||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.1||≤ 0.085||≤ 0.01|
|Refractoriness:°C||1580 °C||1600 °C||1650 °C||1800°C|
Wear Rate( at room temperature,
erosion, 100 grinding)%
|≤ 3||≤ 2.5||≤ 1||≤ 0.5|
|Dimension||Outer dia. mm||Inner dia.mm||Length mm||Remark|
|Thermocouple protection tube||7-120||1-110||10-2000|
If you need others,we
can customize for you.
|Insulated tube||Single hole||2-120||1-110||10-2000|
|(inner core)||Double holes||1-10||0.4-2||10-2000|
| ||Four holes||2-10||0.5-2||10-2000|
|1.Great mechanical strength|
Electric appliance industry
1.Heat treatment furnace
and toughened furnace
|2.High softening temperature|
|3.Good resistance to thermal impact|
|4.Small thermal expansion coefficient |
2.Inner liner tube and heating
tube in electric furnace
|5.Good chill and abrupt heat properties|
6. Resistance to acid and alkali corrosion
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Quartz ceramic crucible is a key component of the solar polysilicon ingot furnace, it acts as a container for loading of polycrystalline material to high temperature is over 1500 DEG C under more than 50 hours of continuous work, to melt to produce to solar polysilicon ingot.
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is the basic material for drawing large diameter monocrystalline silicon and developing large-scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality etc..
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- After cleaning the pot can not see the macula, and heated to about three, Baidu appeared macular, because the reason is simple: no cleaning.
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- The long-term use of the crucible temperature is 1100 degrees, but pulling when the stone is outside, so can be used for a long time. The crucible will deform about 1300 degrees. 1100 degrees without deformation.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- Do not use ceramic crucibles or quartz crucibles. Use metal crucibles, preferably with silver cruciblesThe quartz crucible reacts to form the sodium silicate (2NaOH+SiO2=Na2SiO3+H2O) ceramic crucible
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- One must, one pot, 3000 pieces! Or made in China?
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- First of all, the main source of oxygen is the fusion of silicon and quartz crucible, 99% of oxygen volatilization, and 1% of the growth of single crystal into the silicon bar, so it has nothing to do with the coating, unless the crucible is not, but not possible
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- Silica is acidic oxide, with acidic oxides and alkaline oxides, transparency, alkali reaction,The reaction principle is: SiO2+CaO=CaSiO3SiO2+Ca (OH) 2=CaSiO3+H2OTherefore, the crucible will corrode and the medicine in the crucible will spoil.
We are one of the most leading and advanced ceramic material companies in China.
We strictly comply with ISO9001 quality management system. Our products are widely used in aerospace, mining machinery, lift, power, paper making, laboratory, nonferrous metal processing, electronics processing, textile machinery and other industries, we provide wholesale and retail services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range