1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4.customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz brittle, easy to break, use should pay attention to. 5. except for Hf, ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning solution. Porcelain crucible 1. can heat 1200 degrees or so, use 2. suitable for K2S2O7 and other acidic substances melting sample. 3., generally can not be used for NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances for melting flux, so as not to corrode the porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucibles shall not be in contact with hydrofluoric acid. 4. porcelain crucible can be diluted hydrochloric acid boiling cleaning. Corundum crucible, corundum crucible and 1. corundum crucible are made of porous fused alumina, which is compact and resistant to melting.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- After a long period of use, its silicon vapor corroded the edges of the carbon and carbon parts;
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and effect of carbonate caustic alkali metal.
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- After cleaning the pot can not see the macula, and heated to about three, Baidu appeared macular, because the reason is simple: no cleaning.
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on;
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz can be used in many industriesYou should say that the PV and semi industry should be polycrystalline silicon or monocrystalline siliconThe manufacture of quartz products is first made into quartz powder, which can be used as quartz glass tubes, quartz plates, crucibles and so onThe crucible is very demanding, because it's Gao ChunshaThe crucible is stable because of the physical properties of the quartz material and can be used to refine polycrystalline silicon - monocrystalline siliconThe industry itself has recently come into contact, and it should be said that the prospects for development are good
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- Do not use ceramic crucibles or quartz crucibles. Use metal crucibles, preferably with silver cruciblesThe quartz crucible reacts to form the sodium silicate (2NaOH+SiO2=Na2SiO3+H2O) ceramic crucible
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- Oxygen reduction process can be resolved by other processes, oxygen control within 0.8E17 process, the current strong monocrystalline silicon enterprises, has been very easyIn addition, a message can be disclosed that there are large enterprises in the development of new coatings, because barium coating process is foreign patent, the Chinese people are in Tort
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- Silica is acidic oxide, with acidic oxides and alkaline oxides, transparency, alkali reaction,The reaction principle is: SiO2+CaO=CaSiO3SiO2+Ca (OH) 2=CaSiO3+H2OTherefore, the crucible will corrode and the medicine in the crucible will spoil.
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range