1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz brittle, easy to break, use should pay attention to. 5. except for Hf, ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning solution. Porcelain crucible 1. can heat 1200 degrees or so, use 2. suitable for K2S2O7 and other acidic substances melting sample. 3., generally can not be used for NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances for melting flux, so as not to corrode the porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucibles shall not be in contact with hydrofluoric acid. 4. porcelain crucible can be diluted hydrochloric acid boiling cleaning. Corundum crucible, corundum crucible and 1. corundum crucible are made of porous fused alumina, which is compact and resistant to melting.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- If the whole crucible is used, the external force of the crucible will cause the fiber damage of the carbon crucible when the quartz crucible is taken.In addition, the carbon carbon crucible may cause cracks during the fabrication of the preform.
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on; and not HF contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (the first in 212 the degree of drying) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as a cleaning fluid. Corundum crucible: corundum crucible is composed of porous fused alumina, hard and refractory; corundum crucible for melting flux samples with anhydrous Na2C03 and some alkaline substances, not suitable for use in Na 202 and NaOH strong alkaline substances and acidic substances as flux (as K2S 207) melt sample.
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- Functional features of quartz crucibles:1, quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees, divided into two kinds of transparent and opaque.2, can not touch the HF and, at high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal.
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is the basic material for drawing large diameter monocrystalline silicon and developing large-scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality etc..
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- The long-term use of the crucible temperature is 1100 degrees, but pulling when the stone is outside, so can be used for a long time. The crucible will deform about 1300 degrees. 1100 degrees without deformation.
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Today, the world semiconductor industry in developed countries has used this crucible instead of transparent quartz crucible is small. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and other advantages.
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon is generally divided into 3 layers: the outermost bubble area, the middle transparent layer (ideally without bubbles), and the innermost layer coating.
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz in these two sectors: 1, mainly used in the preparation of high purity quartz crucible, when polysilicon ingots and crystal growth will be used in high purity quartz crucible, which is the main purpose of the quartz crucible in the photovoltaic industry, a large amount of cut. 2. High-purity quartz rings are needed in the polysilicon reduction furnace.
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- One must, one pot, 3000 pieces! Or made in China?
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range