1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal. 3. quartz crucibles are suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and using Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) to treat samples with flux.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- The R corner is part of gravity and expansion forces;
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits.
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is the basic material for drawing large diameter monocrystalline silicon and developing large-scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality etc..
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (first drying at 212 degrees) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning liquid.
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- It depends on the raw material used in your crucible. It is usually above more than 1100 degrees, but it must be guaranteed to not be crystallized
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The higher the quality of the transparent layer, which is the bubble less, more uniform thickness, R thickness of the thicker crystal: 1. in straightening isolated bubble layer bubbles into the soluble silicon in 2, the province will have a layer of transparent bubble burst into tiny particles of silica. The bubble burst into soluble silicon is the most direct impact on the single drum off, the second is the increase of oxygen content
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz in these two sectors: 1, mainly used in the preparation of high purity quartz crucible, when polysilicon ingots and crystal growth will be used in high purity quartz crucible, which is the main purpose of the quartz crucible in the photovoltaic industry, a large amount of cut. 2. High-purity quartz rings are needed in the polysilicon reduction furnace.
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- First of all, the main source of oxygen is the fusion of silicon and quartz crucible, 99% of oxygen volatilization, and 1% of the growth of single crystal into the silicon bar, so it has nothing to do with the coating, unless the crucible is not, but not possible
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range