1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
22" High-purity quartz crucible
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- Quartz glass is a kind of special glass containing only single silica component. Because of the type of technology, raw materials, quartz glass, glass, often called foreign silicate quartz glass, fused silica, fused quartz, synthetic fused silica, and no clear concept of transparent, translucent, opaque quartz.
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on; and not HF contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (the first in 212 the degree of drying) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as a cleaning fluid. Corundum crucible: corundum crucible is composed of porous fused alumina, hard and refractory; corundum crucible for melting flux samples with anhydrous Na2C03 and some alkaline substances, not suitable for use in Na 202 and NaOH strong alkaline substances and acidic substances as flux (as K2S 207) melt sample.
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- The quartz crucible is suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and using Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) to treat samples with flux.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Quartz ceramic crucible is a key component of the solar polysilicon ingot furnace, it acts as a container for loading of polycrystalline material to high temperature is over 1500 DEG C under more than 50 hours of continuous work, to melt to produce to solar polysilicon ingot.
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- The long-term use of the crucible temperature is 1100 degrees, but pulling when the stone is outside, so can be used for a long time. The crucible will deform about 1300 degrees. 1100 degrees without deformation.
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- The translucent quartz crucible made by arc method is the basic material for drawing large diameter monocrystalline silicon and developing large-scale integrated circuit
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible is white and transparent, and the opal crucible is used below 1200 degrees. The transparent crucible is used below 1400 degrees. The ceramic crucible is used at 1400-1600 degreesThe quartz crucible is resistant to acid and alkali, but hydrofluoric acid is not availableCeramic crucible does not resist strong alkali
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz can be used in many industriesYou should say that the PV and semi industry should be polycrystalline silicon or monocrystalline siliconThe manufacture of quartz products is first made into quartz powder, which can be used as quartz glass tubes, quartz plates, crucibles and so onThe crucible is very demanding, because it's Gao ChunshaThe crucible is stable because of the physical properties of the quartz material and can be used to refine polycrystalline silicon - monocrystalline siliconThe industry itself has recently come into contact, and it should be said that the prospects for development are good
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- A metal crucible can not be used with a porcelain crucible, because the reaction of caustic soda and silicate can not be used in ceramics
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- First of all, the main source of oxygen is the fusion of silicon and quartz crucible, 99% of oxygen volatilization, and 1% of the growth of single crystal into the silicon bar, so it has nothing to do with the coating, unless the crucible is not, but not possible
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range