1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- Functional features of quartz crucibles:1, quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees, divided into two kinds of transparent and opaque.2, can not touch the HF and, at high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Quartz ceramic crucible is a key component of the solar polysilicon ingot furnace, it acts as a container for loading of polycrystalline material to high temperature is over 1500 DEG C under more than 50 hours of continuous work, to melt to produce to solar polysilicon ingot.
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- After cleaning the pot can not see the macula, and heated to about three, Baidu appeared macular, because the reason is simple: no cleaning.
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (first drying at 212 degrees) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning liquid.
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- The quartz glass crucible is usually used for the production of monocrystalline silicon, and the production temperature of single crystal is 1450 degrees
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible is white and transparent, and the opal crucible is used below 1200 degrees. The transparent crucible is used below 1400 degrees. The ceramic crucible is used at 1400-1600 degreesThe quartz crucible is resistant to acid and alkali, but hydrofluoric acid is not availableCeramic crucible does not resist strong alkali
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- In order to improve the quality of the transparent quartz crucible layer three: 1: use of raw materials, it is the monopoly of the uni quartz sand.2. vacuum arc furnace production method of vacuum and high pure health, it is important to you in one process pay attention to detail is no good.3., the production process and temperature, etc., these are the details of the process, such as temperature, cooling time ah...
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- Do not use ceramic crucibles or quartz crucibles. Use metal crucibles, preferably with silver cruciblesThe quartz crucible reacts to form the sodium silicate (2NaOH+SiO2=Na2SiO3+H2O) ceramic crucible
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- One must, one pot, 3000 pieces! Or made in China?
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- The coating has the effect of increasing the crystallization rate without increasing the cost and is more impractical
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range