1. quartz rod use for lighting
2. for single end halogen lamps
3. used in semiconductor
Diameter: 2-50mm, we can produce different size according customer's demand.
This transparent quartz rod had high purity,high temperature low themal expansion coefficient.
Use for the material of the bridging rod feo single end halogen lamps,fiber optical lighting,wafer and push rods in semiconductor industry.
- Q:Electronic energy saving heater and quartz tube heating rod
- Moreover, in general, the refrigeration coefficient of the refrigeration system is between 2-3. If the heat pump is used, the energy of 1Kw can be considered, and the thermal energy of 3-4Kw can be obtained.
- Q:What's the difference between double quartz tube, metal heating tube and stainless steel barbecue pipe?
- Light wave stove barbecue tube is composed of quartz tube or pipe into the halogen tube (i.e. light tube), can quickly generate high temperature heat, cooling faster, higher heating efficiency, and will not be scorched, so as to ensure the food color. From the cost point of view, the cost of the light pipe is only a few dollars more than the copper tube or the quartz tube, so now the use of the lightwave tube in the microwave oven technology is very common.
- Q:Vacuum sealing problem of quartz tube
- Of course, quartz tube can be vacuumized and used for heating. As long as you do it. A flange flange and quartz tube with O sealing ring can be, O should be able to double seal high vacuum. For the influence of temperature, the silicone ring can only be resistant to 100-200 degrees Celsius, the need to add water cooling device on the flange, of course, if your source is far away from the flange, a fan blow on it.
- Q:The difference between quartz tube and far infrared tube in an electric oven
- Far infrared electric heating tube to tube is based on the electric heating tube is coated with infrared coating, the heat radiation of the electric heating tube frequency into the far infrared frequency, so that the material to be heated to better absorb heat from the heating tube, far infrared heating and high thermal efficiency, energy saving.
- Q:What are the defects of the ceramic heater and quartz tube heating?
- The quartz tube is heated inside the quartz tube. The heating wire is heated and has an open flame. It radiates heat into the space in the form of radiation. The service life of ceramic PTC heating is many times longer than that of quartz tube heater.
- Q:Which is more efficient, electromagnetic high frequency cooker and light wave oven?
- The light wave furnace is more energy efficient than the electromagnetic high frequency cooker. The reason is that the heating method is more optimized.Ordinary microwave oven: the inner barbecue pipe is usually made of copper tube or quartz tube, and the copper tube is difficult to cool after heating, which leads to scalding.
- Q:Is the heating tube in the oven better quartz or stainless steel?
- It is better for families in the economy, but for families who want to buy electric ovens and singles. The other is an electric oven with two far-infrared tubes and a quartz heating tube, which is characterized by faster heating. However, compared with the former, the price should be slightly higher, generally expensive one hundred or two hundred yuan.
- Q:What is quartz tube for?
- Electrical insulation performance is good, quartz glass resistance value is equivalent to ten thousand times of ordinary glass, is an excellent electrical insulation material, even in high temperature also has good electrical performance. Because of its excellent physical and chemical properties, quartz glass has been widely used in many fields, such as electric light source, semiconductor, optical communication, military industry, metallurgy, building material, chemical, mechanical, electric power, environmental protection and so on. Quartz tube types can be divided into the following categories: transparent quartz tube (outer diameter 1.5mm--300mm), filter quartz tube, color quartz tube and so on.
- Q:Can the wave heater heat the salt bag?
- Essence: light is the auxiliary function of microwave oven, can only barbecue work. Without microwaves, the light wave oven is only equivalent to the ordinary oven. The electric oven in the market is the light, microwave combination oven, microwave oven in use, these two operations, but also can be operated by light wave alone, the operation can also be a combination of microwave waves. In other words, the function is compatible with electronic oven microwaves.
- Q:Can quartz tubes produce infrared rays?
- Infrared rays can be produced if objects are not absolute 0 degrees.It is estimated that the question you are going to discuss is the problem of infrared rays produced by quartz tube electric heating elements.An electric heating element made of quartz tubes produces infrared rays.An electric heating wire is arranged in the quartz tube, and terminals are arranged at both ends.The electric heating wire is arranged in the quartz tube to form a quartz tube, and the electrothermal element is convenient, safe and long service life compared with the simple use of an electric heating wire.Quartz tube heating element must have good or bad points. Mainly reflected in the quality difference of the heating wire.If the sterilizer has a quartz tube, it is for heating and drying. Of course, the temperature is too high to sterilize.
We are the first professional manufacturer which adopts the continuous melting way.
Our annual output is more than 800 tons, and product quality can meet the international level.
We have obtained the certification of SO 9001:2000, TUV, CE, ROHS and MSDS
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;TUV; CE; ROHS;MSDS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average