||Spring,EFW,Extruded,Saw,Forged,ERW,Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled
||Square,U Channel,LTZ,Oval,Rectangular,Round,Hexagonal,C Channel
||PVDF Coated,Black,Bright,Polished,Dry,Oiled,Color Coated,Copper Coated,Coated,Galvanized,Chromed Passivation
||Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B),Q215,Q195
Stainless Steel Sheet SS201/304/316/316L
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- The company has a professional design, development, production, customer service and other functions, can you demand, we provide solutions at the same time, and to achieve rapid delivery, to ensure product quality on the basis of our commitment: each vibration plate from manufacturing to the factory, all in strict accordance with the company's quality assurance system, quality and to complete the process standard, allow customers ease of use
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- Cold rolled plate is the difference between "hot rolled plate", that is, the temperature of the hot-rolled steel plate is different, the strength is different, the cost is slightly different. The composition and elements of the two parts are basically the same
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- The price is lower, the deep processing performance is better.304J1 stainless steel is a copper containing material of 304 stainless steel. It is mainly used for deep processing, and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- Popularly speaking, stainless steel is not easy to rust steel, in fact, part of stainless steel, both rust resistance, but also acid resistance (corrosion resistance). Stainless steel stainless steel and corrosion resistance is on the surface of chromium rich oxide film (film) formation. The rust resistance is relative to that of corrosion resistance. The test shows that the steel in the atmosphere, water and other medium and weak acid oxidizing medium, the corrosion resistance increased with the increase of water content of chromium in steel, when the chromium content reaches a certain percentage, the steel corrosion resistance mutation from rust to rust, corrosion and corrosion resistance to never. There are many classifications of stainless steels.
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- First of all, I said, can not be sold by area, because the thickness of the price is not the same, I said the weight is how to draw, take SUS304 steel:Length (m) * width (mm) * thickness (mm) * density (7.93) /1000= weight
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- Stainless steel wire drawing refers to: stainless steel wire drawing is stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel decreases with the increase of carbon content. Therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel is lower, the maximum is not more than 1.2%, and the Wc (carbon content) of some steel is even lower than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si and other elements.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- The process of stainless steel: if annealed stainless steel should be used to have NG-9-1 chemical black oil by NZ-B in electrolytic oil washing, polishing, degreasing Wang (the fluid as the coolant used directly, temperature 60 to 80 DEG C, the workpiece hanging the anode current of Da:20 ~ 15A/dm2, the cathode lead - antimony alloy (with sb 8%) time: 1 ~ 10 minutes), washing, polishing until 5 ~ 8% hydrochloric acid stripping (room temperature: 1 ~ 3 seconds), water washing and drying.Note: aluminum or titanium for fixture requires good electrical conductivity. The new solution is electrically treated before aging.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- Stainless steel sand blasting plates are painted on stainless steel sand blasting plates. Stainless steel sand blasting plate refers to the use of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate processing, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Stainless steel sand blasting decorative board uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range