Stainless steel channel; channel steel
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel, is ideal for all applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required. Stainless Channel has a durable dull, mill finish that is widely used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to the elements - chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments
The standard length for most size channel is 12’-14’ random lengths, but lengths are available in some sizes up to 20’ and longer. Finishes on channel can vary and include cold drawn, centerless ground, smooth turned, rough turned, turned ground and polished, and HRAP.
· We will custom saw cut to length
· DEFARS or domestic material available in many sizes
· Polishing services are available
Stainless Steel Channel
JIS, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, AISI
75x30x6mm many other sizes can be done
Export standard package, bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.9m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM
Normally according to the order quantity or upon negotiation
Food stuff, gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boilers, nuclear, energy, construction field, ships building industry, war and electricity industry, boiler heat exchanger, machiner and hardware fields and medical equipment, fertilizer, etc.
Our products are very popular because of high-quality and reasonable prices. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us
for more information.
- Q:What's the chemical reaction between stainless steel and galvanized angle iron?
- If your products are not immersed in the electrolyte (not put in wet or condensed water place), just hope galvanized plate itself does not corrode, consider using stainless steel connections, but to do so, and will happen between the stainless steel plate, stainless steel carburizing rust resistance damage lost the meaning of stainless steel. The reason why stainless steel is corroded at this time is called intergranular corrosion".
- Q:40*4 large flat copper instead of copper
- Drilling in the flat iron, grounding wire of copper nose, connected by screws, finally made a silver paint
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Stainless steel angle iron bears good force. Because the stainless steel angle is constructed with carbon structural steel, is a simple section of steel, mainly used for metal components and plant frame.
- Q:How does flat steel make insulation?
- The most economical approach is to first surface treatment, then brush the insulating paint, and insulation heat shrinkable sleeve is sheathed with a hot-air gun, finally, pay attention to the street to the surface of the sleeve casing, and has set pressure earlier after heat shrinkable sleeve, selection of casing thickness should pay attention to.
- Q:What does 40X4 galvanized flat steel mean?
- Refers to the galvanized flat steel, width 12-300mm, thickness 4-60mm, cross section is rectangular and with pure edge of galvanized steel. Galvanized flat steel can be finished steel, also can be galvanized pipe blank and galvanized belt.
- Q:The difference between flat steel and steel strip
- Not the same, steel strip generally refers to the plate type, flat steel generally refers to medium and heavy plateFlat steel hot rail and cold drawn
- Q:The technological process of flat steel
- The working principle of precision steel production process of flat steel finishing machine is cold flat bad hair with two sets of upper and lower staggered leveling wheel thickness pre leveling and final leveling; with a pair of oppositely disposed finishing wheel in the width direction of extrusion, the width is compressed and reaches the expected parameters and the amount of compression can be adjusted; with 5 aspects of straightening straightening wheel arrangement of the staggered width. This system is mainly composed of a control box, finishing roller, pre leveling unit, finishing unit, straightening unit.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel flat bar 304 and 316?
- 316 stainless steel flat type is 316, the material is stainless steel. The stainless steel should be a bundle of delivery, the bundle passes, bundle length should be specified. Stainless steel flat is generally naked, delivery, transportation and storage are required to pay attention to moisture.
- Q:What are the materials of stainless steel flat steel?
- . Often stainless steel materials are: 201, 202, 301, 304, 321, 316, 309S, 310S, and so on. The manufacturer will deliver the goods in accordance with your contract requirements (materials, specifications).
- Q:Is there any difference between stainless steel flat bar and stainless flat iron?
- There are many classifications of stainless steels. According to the organizational structure of classification at room temperature, a martensitic, Austenitic, Ferritic and duplex stainless steel; according to the classification of the main chemical components, basically can be divided into chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel two systems; by use of minute nitric acid resistant stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and so on, according to the corrosion resistance the type can be divided into stainless steel pitting corrosion, stress corrosion resistant stainless steel, intergranular corrosion resistant stainless steel; according to the features of classification can be divided into non magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting low temperature high strength stainless steel and so on. Because the stainless steel material with excellent corrosion resistance, formability, and compatibility in a wide temperature range, strong toughness characteristics, so get widely used in heavy industry, light industry, supplies industry and construction decoration industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like