Stainless Steel Fittings With Best Quality
Specifications Features Of Stainless Steel Fittings With Best Quality
1) Carbon steel fitting and stainless steel fitting
2) Standard: ASME, ANSI, API, JIS
3) Construction industry.
Pulp&Paper making industry
Heat exchanger tube,boiler tube,condenser tube,etc.
BUTT WELDED FITTING
Elbows, seamless and welded, LR & SR ,Bend -Equal and reducing Tees,
seamless and welded - Concentric and eccentric Reducers,seamless and welded -Caps
Nickel Alloys Material
Grade: A403,WP304, WP304L, Wp316, WP316L, A234WPB
Alloy Steel Material
ASTM A403 WP304 / WP304L / WP316 / WP316L / 316 Ti / 321 / 310 / 347 / 904L
Seamless: from 1/2' up to 24'
From Sch5 up to Sch160/STD/XS/XXS
1/2" - 72"
Outer packing Of Stainless Steel Fittings With Best Quality
Seaworthy plywood case
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angle. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- The corrosion resistance of the chemical composition of stainless steel with increased carbon content decreased, therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel are relatively low, the maximum of no more than 1.2%, some steel Wc (carbon) or even less than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si, Cu and other elements, stainless steel is not prone to corrosion, pitting corrosion or corrosion or wear. Stainless steel is one of the highest strength materials used in construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of Engineering design. Chromium containing stainless steel is also a combination of mechanical strength and high extensibility, easy to process and meet the needs of architects and structural designers
- Q:How many steel tubes can be used instead of 60*10 flat steel
- Stainless steel pipe can be divided into stainless steel seamless steel pipe and stainless steel welded pipe (seamed pipe) two kinds of NO.320 stainless steel plate fine grinding of NO.2D and NO.2B.
- Q:40*4 large flat copper instead of copper
- About BVR160-180 mm2 of multicore copper cord
- Q:Standard for stainless steel angles
- Standard specifications for stainless steel angles are indicated by dimensions of side length and edge thickness. At present, the domestic stainless steel angle specifications for 2 - 20 cm, to length number number, the same number of stainless steel angle steel is often 2 - 7 different edge thickness. Imported stainless steel angles indicate the actual sizes and edges of both sides and indicate the relevant standards. Generally, the length of 12.5cm above is large stainless steel angle, and between 12.5cm and 5cm is medium stainless steel angle. The length of 5cm is small stainless steel angle steel.
- Q:How does flat steel make insulation?
- The most economical approach is to first surface treatment, then brush the insulating paint, and insulation heat shrinkable sleeve is sheathed with a hot-air gun, finally, pay attention to the street to the surface of the sleeve casing, and has set pressure earlier after heat shrinkable sleeve, selection of casing thickness should pay attention to.
- Q:What are the features of the cold rolling flat steel machine?
- 1., high production efficiency, high degree of automation, low labor intensity;2., the surface of the material is free of oxidation, high yield and low production cost;3. continuous production, short production process,4., the production of pollution-free, flexible production;
- Q:The technological process of flat steel?
- The spring flat steel is made by converter smelting process. Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the following advantages and positive effects:1. refining flat steel with converter, mainly using hot metal as raw material, less harmful elements in molten iron, the quality of flat steel produced is guaranteed.2., because of the high rate of finished products and less power consumption, the cost per ton is lower than that of the electric furnace.3. the molten steel is directly cast into billets, omitting the cogging process and reducing the cost.4., continuous casting billet, fixed rate is high, can ensure flat steel fixed rate, to meet the needs of users.
- Q:What are the materials of stainless steel flat steel?
- . Often stainless steel materials are: 201, 202, 301, 304, 321, 316, 309S, 310S, and so on. The manufacturer will deliver the goods in accordance with your contract requirements (materials, specifications).
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles
- Standard specifications for stainless steel angles are indicated by dimensions of side length and edge thickness. At present, the domestic stainless steel angle specifications for 2 - 20 cm, to length number number, the same number of stainless steel angle steel is often 2 - 7 different edge thickness.
- Q:What is the difference between flat steel and steel sheet material?
- Material can be the same, the base material is different, processing technology is different, the mechanical performance is not the same. I'm cold rolled stainless steel materials, stainless steel plate, cold rolled strip, cold rolled steel, stainless steel has a flat, mechanical performance basically processing will not alter our raw materials, so not what is different before and after processing.
Our company is AAA grade credit enterprises. Which has EAF/AOD furnace, forging hammer,12 sets cold-drawing machine , 9 sets cold-rolling machine, CNC machine, Switzerland ARL Spectrometer, Eddy Current testing and Ultrasonic testing equipment.There also have set up stainless steel Research and Development center and have excellent personnel and technological power.
We sincerely welcome all friends and service with our Honest, Professional, High efficiency and Innovation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
South Korea；Japan; Europe；ASEAN;India
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range