||according to weight
||Standard Export Packing
Applications of the steel coils
Company informationAbout company Tianjin Yichengtong Steel Trade Co., Ltd is a group company which manufactures, cooperates and trades the stainless steel material, steel pipes and plates
Commercial quality suitable for bending
fabrication and simple forming; this is thetype
in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only tothat of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful
finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
since 2008. It is located in Tianjin, the Steel base of China, and It is known all over the world. It is very close to Xin'gang Seaport. It is very convenient in
land carriage, carriage by sea and carriage by air.
Main products Carbon / Alloy / Stainless / Aluminum / Copper
· Steel Sheet/Plate
· Steel Coil / Strip
· Steel Round / Square / Flat / Angle / Bar & Rod
· Steel Pipe / Seamless Tube Advantage· Our company is high quality supplier in China with good reputation
· High quality stainless steel products with a competitive price
· Excellent experience and import-export business skill
· Ensure you best quality and timely delivery Main Markets: Ireland, Singapore, Indonesia,Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Canada, USA,
Brazil, Thailand, Iraq, Russia, Holland, Turkey, Kuwait, Korea, Iran, India,
Egypt, Oman, Malaysia, Peru, Vietnam, Mexico, etc.
- Q:how to tell the difference between steel and nylon strings?
- you do NOT want to put steel strings on a nylon string guitar, it will ruin it. It does get a little confusing. With steel strings, all 6 strings are metal. (usually steel, but not always, nickel, copper may be used too) And they use a steel core. with nylon strings, the high 3 strings, are obviously nylon/plastic. the 3 bass strings look metal, but they have a silk type core, with metal wrapped around it. The steel strings have a LOT more tension,, they can break the plastic tuners, beak the nut, pull the top up, and pull the bridge off, If you're not sure yet, have a real music store explain it, not a toy store, or costco or walmart.
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Direct reading method when measuring the steel tape zero scale alignment measurement starting point, proper tension (stretching force with steel tape tension or tension on the calibration ruler identification shall prevail, with the spring balance measure), direct reading measurement end point corresponding to the scale scale.
- Q:Probability of steel hardness?
- Suppose that the hardness of steel is uniformly distributed, taking on values between 50 and 80 on the Rockwell B scale. That would be... f(x) = 1/(80 - 50), 50 ≤ x ≤ 80 . . . . . 0 elsewhere Consider this following problem.. Compute the probability that the hardness of a randomly selected steel specimen is less than 60. Here, we have... P(x 60) Oh! Know that the mean and the standard deviation of the uniform distribution function are... µ = (a + b)/2 σ = (a - b)²/12 You should get... µ = 65 σ = 75 Now... P(z (60 - 65)/75) = P(z -0.07) Hence, you should get around 0.462. Good luck!
- Q:Help! About Steel!?
- go okorder.com and search for steel.......
- Q:Recycling steel baked bean cans?
- Most baked beans are cooked with pork and include a piece in the can. Depending on what kind of vegetarian you are, you could eat them and simply remove the piece of pork, or, Bush's has vegetarian baked beans which are obviously cooked without the meat seasoning. They are very good, and of course beans are an excellent and needed source of protein in a vegetarian diet.
- Q:Why are most homes framed of wood rather than steel?
- Because it's always been done that way. Never underestimate inertia when asking why new materials/techniques are not adopted. Besides, the cost does not give steel a clear advantage. You can drive a nail anywhere into a stud. With steel, you have to drill your holes precisely.
- Q:Red steel games don't look alike...?
- Red Steel 2 isn't really a sequel to Red Steel 1 in a normal sense. The reason the new one is named Red Steel 2 is because of the Sword + Gun combat, which was also in the first game (even though the sword part wasn't good in the first one). Other than that, I'm guessing Ubisoft just wanted to take a different, less realistic approach with it.
- Q:What is the function/s of stainless steel?
- nicely worth little or no so a great way as i'm in contact. It has an somewhat destructive co useful of heat, is confusing to lubricate to maintain the meals from sticking and could strengthen a warm spot somewhat. My decision is a good high quality forged iron, it extremely is heavy yet conducts warmth nicely and spreads it flippantly. Stainless with copper bottoms is marginal for boiling water whether it does sparkling somewhat. There are countless alloys on the industry that are usable as cook dinner ware. Aluminum is worse than stainless. Of the organic metals, copper is the suited conductor of heat, forged iron is my decision, spun metallic does artwork. desire this helps. never wash forged iron cookware with cleansing soap and water.
- Q:Can you weld galvanized steel?
- Welding Galvanized Pipe
- Q:Can you give me the general working and description of a steel cooling bed?
- Another type of cooling bed is used for square stock. It consists of several beams with angles cut upward from the bottom. The beams move in alternating fashion so that the square beam is lifted and sat into the next 'tooth'. The angle is cut so that the beam rotates as it is set down. This keeps the stock straight while it cools.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range