Poly Solar Panels 250W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 250W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 250W ,please contact us!
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 250W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 250W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 250W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:solar pannels capacity?
- Solar panels are made of solar cells.Solar cells are mainly made of a semiconductor called silicon,when sunshine on it,solar energy is converted into electrical energy by photovoltaic.The energy knocks electrons loose, allowing them to flow freely.This flow of electrons is a current, this current, together with the cell's voltage (which is a result of its built-in electric field or fields), defines the power (or wattage) that the solar cell can produce.
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- Yes, it can save money, but really depends on your individual situation. There are three main factors - how much sun you get, how much electricity you use, and how much electricity costs locally. We have solar, and the meter does spin backwards. Actually, it's a digital meter, so it counts down instead of up. The system covers essentially all our electrical usage over the year, and our electric bill is about $5 a month, because of minimum charges by the electric company. That shouldn't be used as a comparison to your situation, though, since every house is different.
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- 5% of the Net Cost (After Rebates) Depreciated over 27.5 years. EDIT: Oops ....39 years. I was actually debated that in my head before I posted.
- Q:best value solar pv panel ?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Can you overload solar panels with too much light?
- A photovoltaic cell will only be 'sensitive' to a band of radiation...and would probably not even 'see' the energy from a heat lamp. So, no, the solar panel would not be 'overworked' if somehow you could put 2 or 3 suns in the sky at once. It would simply ignore, so to speak, the photons that it didn't need. But, the heat from the heat lamp, or the extra photons, would eventually heat up the glass and the plastic the thing is made of, and it would fail prematurely.
- Q:where could i buy a cheap and low cost solar panel regulator?
- try OKorder..i know it sounds corney but someone might be selling one, if not try your nearest hardware store? Like ..lowes..orsomething.
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:projector/solar panels help?
- Do understand, that a solar panel is slow to pay for itself. Let's say your electric bill was $200 a month ($2400 a year). A solar system would cost perhaps $24,000 so you would actually have paid your first 0 years of electricity in advance when installing the panels. After that 0 years, you start to be ahead financially. It can still be a good idea, but it may not be the quick and cheap solution you were looking for.
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- Solar okorder.com
Yingli Solar (NYSE: YGE) is the world's largest solar panel manufacturer and a global solar energy industry leader. With more than 20 offices in countries around the world, Yingli Solar provides local customer service backed by global production capabilities and experience.More than 40 million Yingli Solar panels (representing over nine gigawatts) are operating in more than 40 countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$20 Million
Africa; Europe；North America;Southeast Asia and South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range