1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:What is a good solar panel to buy?
- a cheap one that doesn't burn up
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- You can search on solar panel failure mechanisms for scholarly works. Amorphous silicon thin-film panels go through an annealing, and power drops off after a couple years. This includes most of those flexible rubber mat type panels. That's why those are not used on serious installations. Serious panels intended for rooftop service generally come with a 25-year warranty, suggesting that the technology is more reliable than your washer, dryer, TV, computer, dishwasher, or water heater. One brand of panel had trouble about 0 years ago, but the manufacturer replaced all that were turned in, even paying shipping both ways. It was a problem with that particular model, not the technology. Our polysilicon panels have been on the roof for 3 years, now, and I've seen no sign of wear, yet, either electrically or mechanically.
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Best okorder.com/... Of course sometimes you can get very cheap solar panels if you are in the right place at the right time... A friend of mine got the solar array from one of the road service companies... it had some minor defect so they were replacing it and throwing away the defective one... it still put out a good bit of power and it was free for him... but that is all luck.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:will a 5v 52watt solar panel charge four 2c dv 55ah batteries?
- I don't think so, but if it did, it would take a very long time. You need enough wattage or amps to push the power in the battery and 3w may not be enough. You would be better off with a small 2v battery, maybe the type they use for emergency lights. I would use a sealed battery for this type of setup because car batteries are designed for heavy charging with alternators from 60 amps and up.
- Q:How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system?
- How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system? It's very complicated. Just for starters, if you plugged your solar panel into your electrical outlet, you would probably see smoke and fire, not electricity. Of course anything CAN be done. But this one is truly unfeasible at the consumer level. The only way to send power back into a live system is to synchronize the phase voltages. In your case you would require the solar panels, a battery backup system, a voltage inverter and some type of industrial synchronizer (probably a generator) so you could sync your inverter output to the utilities output. Solar is still more of a standby or supplemental type power at this time. The easiest way is to supplement your hot water by using solar panels to heat water rather than create electricity. If money was not much of an option then you could theoretically run your whole house without the need for any synchronization but have a gasoline or diesel generator to keep your battery pack topped up when needed.
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- your initial outlay for a solar panel is very large in terms of output.......somewhere around $4 a watt......ie you want a panel that will run a 00 watt lightbulb? $400.00 please. enough panels to collect enough energy to recharge a battery bank to run the house overnight? well, I've been doing a lot of research for my condo project in St Thomas and it comes out to 0-20,000 US $ for a bedroom apartment. Now, after about ten years you have made your investemnt back.... and there are a lot of government rebate programs that lower the cost.. what I have found is solar is nice, but depending on how far north you live you may only have 4 usable hours of light a day. you may very well be better with a wind generator.wind blows all the time after all...Bergy and SouthWest Windpower make two good small home units...start there
- Q:where could i buy a cheap and low cost solar panel regulator?
- try OKorder..i know it sounds corney but someone might be selling one, if not try your nearest hardware store? Like ..lowes..orsomething.
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- At best, you'll burn your house down. You could quite possibly loose your sight or your life. Let the pros do it.
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That panel you reference puts out about 20W. @ 8V of DC. You can't wire that to a standard 20V outlet without a battery/inverter unit. Even then, you don't get a useful amount of power. In a full day you would collect enough energy to run a small TV for about an hour.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range