|Place of Origin:|
Anhui China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Clear Anodized Aluminum Alloy.Color:silver
|Type of Glass and Thickness:|
Low-iron Tempered Glass
|Max. System Voltage(V):|
|Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V):|
|Short-Circuit Current lsc(A):|
|Max-Power Current Im(A):|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing Wooden box for solar panels|
18V 100W Mono Solar Panel
1.5W-300W Mono/Poly Solar Panels
2.We are manufacturer&OEM
3.High quality&Competitive price
China Manufacture of High Quality 100W Mono Solar module
Hefei Jingchen Photovoltaic Energy is a manufacturer of Solar cells,Solar module,LED Solar street light,
Controller,Invertor,Lamp holder with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force in Hefei China.
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in
Solar Photovoltaic System and other industries.Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users
and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.We welcome new and old customers
from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
Our company has been cooperating with domestic and international organizations in the solar energy.
1.Nominal 18V DC for standard Output
2.High cell efficiency PV solar panel with quality silicon material for long term output stability and reliability
3.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
4.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation
5.5 years product warranty and 25 years performance warranty ensure reliability of modules
Max-Power Current Lm(A)
Short-Circuit Current lsc(A)
Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Max. System Voltage(V)
Maximum Series Fuse Rating(A)
Note:STC Irradiance 1000W/Wm2 with AM1.5 spectrum,Cell temperature 25ºC.
Type of Solar Cell
No.of Cells and Connections
Dimension of Module
Type of Glass and Thickness
Low-iron Tempered Glass
Clear anodized aluminum alloy.Color:silver
Temperature and Coefficients
Current Temperature coefficient (%/k)
Voltage Temperature Coefficient (mv/k)
Power Temperature Coefficient (%/k)
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)
- Q:what is the best way to go solar?
- Both solar and wind production is largely a function of location. If you live in the southwest where the sun shines most days, maybe solar is an option. If you happen to live in one of the wind corridors, maybe wind is an option. Neither one will be as reliable and cheap as your grid power, though. Best is to concentrate on conservation of energy use.
- Q:solar panel for 2 batteries(2 V)?
- I don't know what you have avilable to you down there, but if you were in the states i'd say go to a camping supply store they have lots of solar options out today. check one link below
- Q:Where do I find solar panels?
- How much it costs, and whether it is worth it, really depends on where you live, and how much power you use. A very conservative house like ours, in an ideal area, could get by with a system that costs $5000 to $7500 net after incentives like tax credits. A house that uses a lot of energy, like a massive one with air conditioning, could need an array costing ten times that much. The only way to even get close on an estimate is to call a local solar installer for a quote. If there are no local solar installers, that's a clue that your area may not be very good for solar. Consider solar hot water also. That's generally cheaper and pays back faster than solar electric.
- Q:Increasing Solar Panel Efficiency?
- I am a senior in highschool and one of my classmates is basically a genius by all means that I can tell. He has already been accepted yo UNC Chapel Hill. His admissions statement was on exactly this subject. I proof read it for him. Anyways the basic problem with solar energy is that we can only harness about 20- 35 pecent of the energy and even less of that is converted into energy that can acutally be used. His argument is that if somehow we could harness chloraphyll which is the chemical which plants use to harness the suns energy and incorporate it somehow into our solar panels. We could harness up to 95% of the suns energy!!! Id deffinately look into this.
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- What I've heard, is that for those sites implying that you can power your house and save money with homemade solar panels, is that if you try to get your money back, there is no response. Maybe if you used a real credit card, you could dispute the charges through your credit card company. Actually, I wouldn't be worried about buying materials and it not working - the more likely scenario is that you would get their instructions, and realize that they're practically worthless. In Florida, you have a chance to save money on your electric long-term, but it will be by investing maybe $0-20k, and then getting that back after 0 or more years. I'd suggest you contact a local solar installer and get a bid, even if it's only to scope out how much it would cost up front. Then you can shop around and see if you could save by installing it yourself. It's a serious project, not to be taken lightly. It took me about 3 months to put it up. It's possible that you will not save money by self-installing, as professionals may get better prices on the panels. The Florida state rebate is subject to availability of funds, and typically, I've heard people wait a long time to get it. The Federal rebate is a credit to your taxes, so you get it the next year.
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- Sunlight okorder.com/
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- All kidding aside, you will possibly desire to do not forget that the White abode is the suited representation of the u . s . to the worldwide. because of fact of this that's equipped so vast and ambitious, and ambitious. image voltaic panels and wind generators will tutor a destructive connotation, form of like antennas on a boarding abode with wires putting down ought to characterize a ghetto to the castles and empires of the worldwide. there is likewise the reason for uninterrupted electricity throughout the time of an attack on the capital, it continues to be a area of the regulations of conflict you recognize. including option potential sources might supply a splash as to how the device works, or no remember if it somewhat is not that way, might come throughout the time of as being hypocritical, or purely for tutor (Like that's not being achieved now...)
- Q:Why solar panels are expensive?
- Believe it or not, solar panels are so expensive in this country because of government subsides. Without market competition, companies have no obligation to compete with each other on price. If our government would stop paying people to buy solar panels and giving solar panel companies tax breaks, companies would be forced to lower their price and raise their quality in order to get you to buy their product. This would be true of oil/gas, corn, soy beans and a number of other companies and products as well.
- Q:How much does a race car that uses solar panel cost?
- certain.The body length to cabin area ratio very small in the picture voltaic automobile.subsequently there are 2 determination to make it ideal for useful use. It must have very large wing area to domicile the picture voltaic cells or a separate connected again vechile might want to carry the picture voltaic panel. yet I have some diverse theory in effective use of image voltaic ability.i exploit it for my workplace fan rapidly from image voltaic panel with out any charging and recharging mechanism.It provides very sturdy air in the course of my workplace hours. the most extreme priced battery is prevented in my layout. it truly is operating nicely in my workplace from the previous 6 months. Our authorities non convectional ability park has shown interest in installation one of their park.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- I okorder.com lower right corner is home built solar panels
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range