Currently more than 20 kinds of single crystal silicon components of blue sky solar production, power ranging from 50W to 315W, details please refer to annex "Si module parameter table".The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification，Single crystal silicon components 90W。
I. Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
•II. Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
•III . EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water
•IV . AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
•V . Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:have you ever installed solar panels for your home?
- yes. Its pretty simple connection. It does save money on electricity.
- Q:Cost of Solar Panels for basement?
- As Tex said, you have no idea whats involved. Start by looking into some sites that explain how they work and whats involved before asking how much on a small room. And how do you add a basement but not a main floor? and where is the basement roof?
- Q:H2 as an Alternative Fuel Source using Solar Panels?
- H2 has more energy per weight – but requires twice the volume of fuel. It is unsafe to transport as a liquid or gas (usually in a carrier medium of some sort) Solar panels are expensive (low output per $) and expire after some use. They are dirty and energy inefficient to make too. However: hydroelectric, wind, and sea technologies may offer some improvements in costs with oil prices as high as they are.
- Q:Hi trying to learn more about Solar panels!?
- solar panels collect the suns energy and turns that into electricity that is then stored in batteries. attached to the batteries is another device that takes the power from the batteries and turns it into power you can use in your house. it is a very expensive power alternative.
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- The latter link has a decent explanation, if not a bit technical: One of the most fundamental limitations on solar cell efficiency is the band gap of the semiconductor from which the cell is made. In a photovoltaic cell, negatively doped (n-type) material, with extra electrons in its otherwise empty conduction band, makes a junction with positively doped (p-type) material, with extra holes in the band otherwise filled with valence electrons.
- Q:Can a solar panel work with an inverter?
- Solar panels output a very small amount of current. Even though you're getting 2V from the panels, you aren't getting enough amperage to power even the inverter itself, let alone anything plugged into the inverter. Car batteries are able to be used with inverters because they can crank out enough amps to power the inverter and whatever is plugged into it. Inverters only step up voltages and change DC to AC. They do not increase power (wattage) potential. If you want to plug in a 20W appliance into the inverter, the 2V source must be able to deliver 20W of power regardless of voltage. In pretty much everything solar powered, the panels are used in conjunction with batteries. The solar panels slowly recharge the batteries. The batteries are where most of the power comes from. Nothing is driven directly from the solar panels themselves unless the power requirement is low enough, such as a calculator. Solar panels will have an output rating in watts (W). If the wattage of your inverter plus whatever you plug into it is lower than the panel's output rating, then it can power it directly, provided you have 00% light input into the panel.
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- they still make them,i have them on my camper to charge the batteries, they are not cheap, however. you can get them at r.v. supply stores. in fact the ones they make now, are quite efficient, many people in the countryside use them for their homes, i dont know why the development for cars is so slow, though.
- Q:how to make your own solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:I'm have a DIY solar panel and wanted to use micro inverters?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range