Currently more than 20 kinds of single crystal silicon components of blue sky solar production, power ranging from 50W to 315W, details please refer to annex "Si module parameter table".The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification，Single crystal silicon components 70W
I. Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
•II. Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
•III . EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water
•IV . AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
•V . Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ;What's your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- Yes and No. I'm hardly a 'genius' or 'specialist' but I have built a couple solar panels on my own. They're actually pretty easy to construct and you can find all of the materials at your local hardware store. Each panel cost me about $60 to make. Solar technology is jumping by leaps and bounds, becoming more and more efficient :photo voltaic cells, for example. Solar energy is a viable energy source, that's for certain.
- Q:how many solar panels?
- It depends on how many watts of electricity you wants..
- Q:Blocking diode for solar panel?
- At least a 2 amp diode. rated above the 2 volts that are commonly found on the market. A blocking diode must be able to stop a higher current and voltage than the panel maximum. A diode will work on any voltage and current lower than it rating.
- Q:Solar panels.......Earning potential.?
- it depends on your solar panel, but you can sure supply most if all of your electronics and electric stuff in your house on a sunny day. If you want to know exactly how much power it supplies and how much $$ you can save you simply have to calculate how much power your home consumes per day/month. I know of people totally reliable on solar power for their home and I too will put solar panels on my home one day.
- Q:Solar Energy Panel VS. Energy Efficient Bulbs?
- It's giving off a good chunk of its energy as light in the range 800-00nm which the solar panel can efficiently harvest into electricity. As a lightbulb though, this energy is being wasted because you can't see light of those wavelengths!
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- If you think that a solar storm is going to knock out most power utilities in that time, what makes you think that your solar panels will not be affected as well? The cost to even come close to light up half your house will be prohibitive and will take at least a decade or 2 to just break even on your original costs. May want to do a little more research on your 202 storms. If you are concerned about the power going out for a while, then you better check at what else may happen.
- Q:Where can i buy mini (v - 2v) solar panels?
- Jameco okorder.com/
- Q:Maintenance for solar panels....?
- All panels should be cleaned to function best. Brush or wash off dirt and leaves. They should be checked for structural integrity and lack of rust. Solar Thermal panels should be checked for signs of leaks and/or discharge from pressure relief valves. Solar Photovoltaic should be checked for electrical function and grounding.
- Q:what do i have to study to install solar panels?
- boots on the roof is one of the classes , around phoenix it it offered at rio salado college, there their so theres a place to start. I have had 2 different people check for me and from what i understand i can install the panels but a licensed electrition has to connect to the meter
- Q:Solar-Cell-panel help please?
- I hope this will help you choose your charge controller / battery charger more effectively. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range