Polycrystalline silicon photovoltaic products
There are nearly 20 kinds of current polysilicon component blue sky sunproduction, power ranging from 45W to 300W, details please refer toannex "polysilicon component parameter table".
The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What' your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:What SOLAR PANEL kit do I need?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- If you are in the desert and near the equator you will need fewer panels than if you live in a rain forest or Alaska. If you live in a wind tunnel with consistent strong wind, you will have better results than if you live where there often is a lull in the wind and changes of direction of the wind. If you already pump your water by hand, generate your own electricity by cycling using your legs, and go to bed whenever it gets dark out, you might make it. But if you tend to cook and launder on the grid, run a refrigerator, perhaps heat your house or air condition it, own various gadgets you plug into outlets to use, like lamps, puters, toaster, shaver, blender, dishwasher etc, you may not be able to get off the grid.
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork via Scott Aldous interior this text a million. advent to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photo voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photo voltaic cellular 5. power Loss in a photo voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-power subjects 8. photograph voltaic-power experts and Cons 9. so a lot greater coaching 0. See all actual technological understanding articles you have probably seen calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that for the period of no way decide for batteries, and specially circumstances do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have sufficient easy, they seem to artwork invariably. you need to have seen larger photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency highway signs and warning signs or call bins, on buoys, even in parking a lot to power lighting fixtures furniture. in spite of the undeniable fact that those larger panels are not as common as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they're accessible, and not that troublesome to locate in case you comprehend the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they're used to power the electrical powered structures. you have probably additionally been listening to with reference to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final 2 many years -- the theory sooner or later we can all use loose electrical energy from the sunlight. this could nicely be a seductive promise: On a marvelous, sunny day, the sunlight shines approximately a million,000 watts of power in line with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we ought to deliver jointly all of that power we ought to actual power our homes and places of work for loose.
- Q:What is a disadvantage of a solar panel?
- benefit- It makes use of the Suns organic engery to produce potential for a house/employer which saves money as against employing potential from the community materials for electricity. it will keep away from lots of money in case you reside in an area that is sunny a super style of the year. disadvantage- You extra suitable wish that is sunny for a on an identical time as to construct a inventory pile of potential. It somewhat relies upon on your desires for potential, in case you do no longer use incredibly some it and stay in a sunny section a super style of the year, then you incredibly could desire to have a super style of potential that only kinda sits there. yet once you reside in an area it somewhat is frequently cloudy all year around then image voltaic panels does no longer be superb for you.
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- You can search on solar panel failure mechanisms for scholarly works. Amorphous silicon thin-film panels go through an annealing, and power drops off after a couple years. This includes most of those flexible rubber mat type panels. That's why those are not used on serious installations. Serious panels intended for rooftop service generally come with a 25-year warranty, suggesting that the technology is more reliable than your washer, dryer, TV, computer, dishwasher, or water heater. One brand of panel had trouble about 0 years ago, but the manufacturer replaced all that were turned in, even paying shipping both ways. It was a problem with that particular model, not the technology. Our polysilicon panels have been on the roof for 3 years, now, and I've seen no sign of wear, yet, either electrically or mechanically.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Like any other materials, solar panels need to be manufactured. These components are usually imported, they use energy to produce and transport. However, once you install solar panels, they need little or no maintenance (except cleaning to maintain efficiency) and they use no other resources to produce power. Over their lifespan, they'll produce more energy than was used to be made, so on the whole good for the environment.
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- They aren't considered attributes - electrical solar panels are expanses of gray and aluminum covered with glass and water heating panels are expanses of black covered with glass. To cover the cost of investment they must be mounted at the best angle for the location and climate throughout the year and therefore may dictate the form of the roof (if sloped as on residences) or may not be visible in an architectural sense (if positioned on a flat roof of a commercial building.) No matter where placed, provision has to be made for safely accessing them for repair and maintenance.
- Q:How does solar panel help/affect the economy?
- sounds like a homework essay question to me
- Q:Will my 8watt solar panel charge a car battery and how fast?
- 8w will be .5 amps or so.That would charge a .5 amp battery in an hour.scale that up to whatever your battery amp-age is and you will have an idea.But given that car power is upwards of 40 amp/hour,your looking at 60 hours+ for a full charge on small battery.I run a 400w inverter for emergency lights and tv (get the occasional power cuts)from an old truck battery with big amps and charge it with an optimate,but in doing so I found that I had to run a amp check on power draw to find the lowest use lights.and tv,Some of the so called low power consumption compact fluorecents had widely variable draws,after testing one was found that drew .68 amp and I chose the lowest mesured tv amperage draw.not exactly an answer to your qu,but end use is the same.Running the lamp only I eventually gave up checking on the drain after about 30 hours and now just periodicaly charge the battery.Rounding off.tv draw maybe 3 amps for a small set and watched for say 6 hours would be 8 amps drawn.that would need -2 hours on your proposed set up in ideal conditions.I have kept the figures rough because there is always losses in any system .so it comes down to how much tv you watch and how much the sun shines
- Q:Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- A two KW system would be made up of a number of solar panels. Panels used in residential and commercial systems usually run in the range 50 watts to about 200 watts. There is a HUGE amount of information available on the internet about solar panels and all the components of solar electric systems. All you have to do is search on the internet under solar panel. It's very safe and easy. So just do it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range