Silver Mirror is a kind of functional glass, which is produced through a series of processing work(cleaning,spraying-sensitized,silver-coated,copper-coated,second-time spraying-painted and drying )on the surface of high-quality float glass.
Features of Silver Mirror:
1. High reflectivity with clear and vivid images;
2. Two layers of Italy Fenzi Paints on the back of the mirror;
3. Perfect resistance to corrosion;
4. Long durability;
5. Various options of colors like bronze, grey, blue, etc.
6. Can be made into Safety Mirrors to be posted with PE film or woven bag film (Both CAT-I and CAT-II are available.)
Specifications of Silver Mirror:
Applications of Silver Mirror:
Silver Mirror is widely applied in various industries like furniture, arts and crafts, decorations, optical mirror, automotive rearview mirror, etc.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- With the progress of science development, composition and characteristics of glass and glass gradually get more understanding, research and development and production scale also has a good improvement, people can use a variety of silica sand quality production of a variety of uses a glass. Manufacture of optical glass, silica sand with high quality special glass, crystal glass, with medium quality silica sand production of flat glass, can also be used for sand production of colored glass, and according to the national defense and economic construction, research and development, production of various types of special glass
- Q:Yacht enterprises are purchasing their own raw materials (resin, glass fiber, carbon fiber, etc.), home composite products, accessories?
- I do PVC mesh fabric, and it should be used on the hull of your yacht
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- The common glass glue equipment are as follows: 1.JMSFYF stainless steel reactor series production 2.JMSNHZ series of glass glue silicone kneading machine series 3.JMSXJB planetary mixer series 4.JMSQLF series 5.JMSDLH series strong dispersion mixer hybrid machine series mainly plastic equipment.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Any of the above factors are closely related to the heating and cooling conditions of glass. When the glass is uniformly heated to the tempering temperature, it suddenly cools down. Because of the different cooling rate of the inner and outer layers, the surface layer cools and contracts rapidly, while the inner layer cools and contracts slowly. As a result, the inner layer is subjected to compressive compressive stress and the surface layer is subjected to tensile stress. As the glass continues to cool, the surface has hardened and stopped shrinking, while the inner layer is still cooled and contracted until the room temperature is reached. In this way, the surface layer is compressed by the compression of the inner layer, and the inner layer forms tensile stress and is permanently retained in the tempered glass. Because the glass is strong and weak tensile compressive brittle material, when the glass is broken more than tensile strength, so the size and distribution form of stress is the main factor influencing the strength of glass and crack. In another case, when the glass is cooled in a plastic state, whether it is uneven heating or uneven cooling, as long as there is a temperature difference on the same piece of glass, there will be different shrinkage. At room temperature, the higher the temperature, the greater the cooling, and the greater the shrinkage, the shorter the glass. On the contrary, the lower the temperature is, the less the cooling, the smaller the shrinkage, and the longer the glass. If a piece of glass is short of each piece, the board must be warped. In this way, it is not difficult to understand why glass is deformed and how to prevent deformation.
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- Does not affect the health, only in the temperature of more than 200 degrees will be long life of harmful substances.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- But sometimes the structural parts, such as the exhibition hall and the hall, have a transparent floor beneath which the contents are displayed. In order to save the raw materials, they may be designed to be cut from the whole glass without cutting into the box. At this time the flat glass is load-bearing components, to calculate its carrying capacity, which is the structural components of the.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet classification: according to material classification can be divided into solid wood board, artificial board two major categories;(two) according to the classification of formation can be divided into solid board, plywood, fiberboard, decorative panels, fire panels, particleboard, core board, bamboo board, MDF, fine core board, finger board, melamine board, waterproof board, gypsum board, cement board, paint free plate, paint board, particleboard acrylic plate, etc..
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- (PP) polypropylenePP-GF30 glass fiber reinforced polypropylene content of glass fiber 30%
Our main product is glass, such as tempered glass, furniture glass, building glass, silkscreen printed glass, painted glass, sandblasted or acid etched glass, and more. Our products are widely used for architecture, electronics, and furniture, such as table tops, coffee tables, LCD TV bases, refrigeratory or air-condition front panels, exchange rate indicators, horologe panels, induction cooker panels, cabinets, shower glass doors, and other furniture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1.0-1.5 Billion
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range