Aluminum Mirror is a kind of functional glass, which is produced through a series of processing work (cleaning, aluminum deposition in high vacuum, second-time spraying-painted and drying) on the surface of high-quality float glass.
Features of Aluminium Mirror:
1.Copper-free,lead-free and environment-friendly;
2.High reflectivity with clear and vivid images;
3.Two-layers of lead-free waterproof paints;
4.Perfect resistance to corrosion;
7.Various options of colors like bronze,grey,blue,etc.
8.Can be made into Safety Mirrors to be posted with PE film or woven bag film(Both CAT-I and CAT-II are available.)
Specifications of Aluminium Mirror:
Applications of Aluminium Mirror:
Because of cheaper price, Aluminum Mirror is widely applied in many fields like furniture, arts and crafts, decorations, etc.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and toughened glass made by special methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of? Is the price relative to the quality?
- The main constituents of the glass are calcium silicate, sodium silicate and silicaExpensive and not expensive must be related to quality (at least with impurities)
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- Silica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making glass?
- Sandstone fused glass has a bright luster, and has a good transparency, acid resistance and mechanical strength.
- Q:Toughened glass and ordinary glass, process and raw materials what is the difference, a little more detailed, thank you
- Same material. Tempered glass is ordinary flat glass or float glass in a specific process conditions, by quenching or air-cooled quenching processing processing, Baidu has "toughened glass" entry.
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Building brick: using waste glass as a raw material, adding amount of the plasticity of clay material, pelletizing, forming, sintering, sintering at a temperature of 950 to 1050 DEG C for 180 210min can be prepared the production of building brick, the product with alkali resistance, high strength, not easy to fade and aging etc..
- Q:How do I see whether the raw material of tempered glass is made of float glass or standard glass?!
- Float glass: float glass surface flat, good brightness, no bubble and tumorLattice glass: the surface of the lattice is not very smooth, and the ripples can be seen from the side. Uneven thickness
- Q:The shell of glass steel electric cars will not be on the poor out of the glass Sizha?
- Such as glass fiber reinforced plastic products used for a long time will cause bare glass fiber, this situation is only a very low-end manufacturers will appear, because they use the resin does not know where it came from. Really sophisticated material manufacturers out of the glass steel shell, even if your car is worn out, will not appear bare glass phenomenon, unless you use a weapon to draw it. I worry about the effects of glass fiber dust on the body, that you do not have to worry about, FRP is inferior can lead to itching, and the glass tube can do high-quality drinking water, the quality of glass steel products has been cured is harmless to the human body.
- Q:The glass door in the shower room is too heavy. What material can be substituted, which is as transparent as glass but lighter than glass?
- Features: weathering and acid and alkali resistant performance is good, not because of years of sun and rain, and yellowing and hydrolysis phenomenon of long life, compared with other materials, life is 3 years good translucent, can reach more than 92%, the light intensity less required, saving electric energy impact force, is sixteen times ordinary glass, particularly suitable for installation in the safety zone, than the ordinary glass half light, convenient maintenance, easy to clean.
- Q:The main raw material for the impact of float glass cost?
- About the 70% main components of float glass is silica, the main raw material is corresponding to the sandstone or silica sand (sand), the raw material price level will seriously affect the glass manufacturing cost.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range