Seamless steel tube in complete model of high quality
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 6000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1、Structure of Seamless steel tube:
Seamless pipe is formed by drawing a solid billet over a piercing rod to create the hollow shell. As the manufacturing process does not include any welding, seamless pipes are perceived to be stronger and more reliable. Historically seamless pipe was regarded as withstanding pressure better than other types, and was often more easily available than welded pipe.
2、Main Features of Seamless steel tube:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless steel tube Images：
4、The Steel Pipe Specification:
Standard JIS, DIN, ASTM
JIS G3445-2006, JIS G3444-2006, JIS G3446-2004, DIN EN 10216-1-2004, DIN EN 10217-1-2005, DIN EN 10305, ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007, ASTM A789-2001, ASTM A1020-2002, ASTM A179-1990, ASTM A199
Grade Cr-Mo alloy, Mo, ST35-ST52, Q195-Q345, CrNi alloy
15CrMo, 10CrMo910, 30CrMo, 15Mo3, 16Mo, St37, St52, St42, St45, Q235, Q345, Q195, Q215, Cr17Ni8, 1Cr13Mn9Ni1N
Thickness 2 - 50 mm Section Shape Round Outer Diameter 10 - 900 mm Secondary Or Not Non-secondary Application Structure Pipe Technique EFW Certification API Surface Treatment Paint Special Pipe API Pipe Alloy Or Not Non-alloy
5、FAQ of Square Tube:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Steel pipes are widely used in the construction of water treatment plants due to their numerous advantages and suitability for this specific application. These pipes are utilized in various ways to ensure the efficient and reliable functioning of water treatment facilities. Firstly, steel pipes are commonly used in the transportation of water from its source to the treatment plant. They are highly durable and can withstand high pressure, ensuring the safe and secure delivery of water over long distances. Steel pipes are also resistant to corrosion, which is crucial in preventing contamination of the water supply. Within the treatment plant, steel pipes are used in the distribution system to transport water to different treatment processes. They are often laid underground or within the facility's infrastructure, ensuring a seamless flow of water between different treatment units. Steel pipes are known for their high strength and structural integrity, making them suitable for this purpose. Furthermore, steel pipes are used in the construction of various water treatment equipment. For instance, they are utilized in the construction of sedimentation tanks, where water is allowed to settle, and impurities are removed. Steel pipes are also used in the construction of filtration systems, where water passes through different layers of filters to remove contaminants. Another important application of steel pipes in water treatment plants is in the construction of pumping stations. These stations are responsible for maintaining the water flow throughout the treatment process. Steel pipes are employed in the design and construction of the pumping systems to ensure the efficient movement of water between different stages of treatment. In summary, steel pipes play a crucial role in the construction of water treatment plants. They are used for the transportation of water, distribution within the facility, construction of treatment equipment, and in the design of pumping stations. Their durability, resistance to corrosion, and high strength make them an ideal choice for this critical infrastructure.
- Indeed, wastewater treatment plants find steel pipes to be a suitable option. Their exceptional strength and durability make them a prevalent choice in this field. The ability to endure high pressure and resist corrosion renders them highly suitable for transporting wastewater and various fluids within the challenging environments of treatment plants. Moreover, the ease of welding and joining steel pipes allows for flexibility in designing and installing the piping system. All in all, steel pipes prove to be a dependable and economical selection for wastewater treatment plants.
- Steel pipes are commonly used in the mining and mineral processing industry for various purposes such as transporting liquids, gases, and slurries, as well as providing structural support for mining infrastructure. These pipes are highly durable and resistant to corrosion, making them suitable for harsh and demanding environments. They are used for tasks such as transporting water for mining operations, carrying tailings and waste materials, and conveying mining chemicals. Additionally, steel pipes are utilized in the construction of mine shafts, tunnels, and processing plants, providing a strong and reliable framework for mining operations.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Straight seam welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose welding seam is parallel to the steel tube. Usually divided into metric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer, cooling tubing, and so on.
- Steel pipe and HDPE pipe have different compositions and characteristics, making them suitable for various applications. Steel pipe, made of steel, is a robust and durable material commonly used in industrial and infrastructure projects that require strength and reliability. It can withstand high pressure, temperature, and heavy loads, and is resistant to corrosion for both above-ground and underground installations. On the other hand, HDPE pipe is composed of high-density polyethylene, a plastic polymer. These pipes are lightweight, flexible, and easy to install, making them ideal for water supply, drainage systems, and agricultural irrigation. They are resistant to chemicals, abrasion, and UV rays, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor use. HDPE pipes also have a long service life and require low maintenance. In terms of cost, steel pipes are generally more expensive due to the raw materials and manufacturing process involved. However, they are chosen for their superior strength and durability in applications with high pressure or extreme conditions. HDPE pipes offer a cost-effective solution for applications that don't require the same level of strength and durability. In summary, the differences between steel pipe and HDPE pipe lie in their composition, strength, durability, and cost. Steel pipe is known for its strength and reliability, while HDPE pipe offers flexibility, easy installation, and resistance to chemicals and UV rays. The choice between the two depends on the specific application and project requirements.
- Yes, steel pipes can be used for conveying sewage and wastewater. Steel pipes are known for their strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion, making them suitable for transporting various types of fluids, including sewage and wastewater. Additionally, steel pipes can withstand high pressure and are capable of handling the abrasive and corrosive nature of sewage and wastewater, making them a reliable choice for such applications.
- Steel pipes are commonly used in underground drainage systems due to their durability and strength. They are typically used to carry and transport wastewater and stormwater away from buildings and structures to a designated disposal area or treatment facility. The corrosion-resistant nature of steel pipes ensures a long lifespan, making them a reliable choice for underground drainage applications. Additionally, steel pipes can withstand high water pressure and are often used in larger diameter pipes to handle a higher volume of water flow.
- Steel pipes are protected against soil movement through the use of various measures such as proper installation techniques, trench stabilization, and the implementation of protective coatings. Additionally, the pipes may be anchored or encased in concrete to prevent movement or damage caused by shifting soil.
- To determine the pipe deflection of steel pipes, various factors must be taken into account. Pipe deflection refers to the bending or displacement that occurs when a load is applied. The following steps outline the process for calculating pipe deflection: 1. Obtain the steel pipe properties: Familiarize yourself with the material properties of the steel pipe, including its Young's modulus (E) and moment of inertia (I). Young's modulus denotes the material's stiffness, while the moment of inertia measures its resistance to bending. 2. Identify the applied load: Determine the nature and magnitude of the load that will be exerted on the pipe. This may encompass internal pressure, external loads, or thermal expansion. 3. Utilize the appropriate formula: Depending on the load type and pipe support conditions, the suitable formula must be employed to calculate the deflection. For instance, if the pipe is simply supported (fixed at both ends), the formula δ = (5 * w * L^4) / (384 * E * I) can be used. Here, δ represents the deflection, w signifies the load per unit length, L denotes the pipe length, and E and I refer to the previously mentioned material properties. 4. Input values and compute: Insert the load, pipe length, and material properties into the formula. By doing so, the deflection of the steel pipe can be determined. It is crucial to note that calculating pipe deflection is a complex procedure that necessitates expertise in structural engineering. Therefore, it is advisable to consult a professional engineer or employ specialized software for accurate and reliable results.
- There are several different coatings used on steel pipes, including epoxy coatings, polyethylene coatings, zinc coatings, and fusion bonded epoxy coatings. These coatings are applied to protect the steel pipes from corrosion and extend their lifespan.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like