||Copper/ Aluminum coil
With stable & reliable quality for strong low current supply; Have strong short-circuit resistant and good thermal stability.. Can drop the no-load losses substantially Save energy Low cost & High return investment
Voltage Available: 10kV, 11kV, 20kV,22kV,33kV,35kV..
In order to better meet people's high demand for saving energy and resources, our company develops a new product Amorphous Alloy Omniseal Distribution Transformer, which is an advanced transformer made with amorphous alloy magnetic iron core and will get lower consumption.
Amorphous Alloy is a new type energy saving material, which is not exist crystal structure, with small magnetizing power and low impedance can reduce eddy current losses. Uses this kind of material as core, can drop the no load losses substantially.
|Item NO.||Group Voltage & Tap Range||Connection Symbol||No-load power(W)||Load Loss(W)||No-load Current(%)||Short Circuit Impedance(%)||Dimension||Gauge(mm)||Weight(kg)|
|High Voltage(KV)||Tapping Variation||Low Voltage(V)||(mm)|
1. SH15 oil immersed transformer
2. Adopts Amorphous core
3. Only 1/3 losses of normal transformers
4. With good heat dispassion
Rating Capacity: From 100kVA ~2500kVA Available!
Voltage: 10kV~35kV Available!
1. Installation: outdoor
2. Altitude: <1000m< span="">
3. Highest air temperature: +45 °C
4. Lowest air temperature: -25°C
5. Sunshine intensity: 0.1w/cm2(wind 0.5m/s)
6. Rain proof level: Level 3
7. Earthquake resistance ability: The ground level acceleration of 0.2g
8.The inclination of the installation site: <3°< span="">
- Q:Two Transformers Parallel Operation
- The total capacity of the two transformers in parallel is not a simple addition of the capacity of the two transformers. Even if the rated capacity of the two transformers is exactly the same, the impedance of the two transformers can not be exactly the same due to the existence of design / manufacturing errors. Based on the principle of the parallel circuit, the transformer with a small impedance will share a larger current, A transformer has been overloaded and another transformer is not yet fully loaded. Can be based on the measured value of two transformer impedance (on the nameplate). Calculate the transformer with a small impedance to reach full load, the load of another transformer, the sum of the two is the total capacity of the two transformers in parallel.
In fact, the transformer capacity selection is usually about 25% greater than the actual load, so the reality is usually not a full load, while the other has been a serious overload situation.
- Q:1:1 60Hz transformer used at 400Hz (Sine wave)What would be the secondary voltage?
- this is yet in a diverse way. enable,Epvoltage around the popular winding; Es voltage around the secondary winding;Np # of turns interior the popular winding;Ns # of turns interior the secondary winding. Then, Ep (Es(Np))/N/s; (25(20))/one hundred500/one hundred 5V Step up transformer, or T turns ratio. T Ns / Np, one hundred/20 5v, Step up transformer. to your f.y.I in case you opt to parent a step down transformer,then, use the formula Es (Ep(Ns))/Np, or TNp/Ns desire this facilitates, persist with the electrical powered industry there's an incredible destiny and a few actual sturdy money to be made in it.
- You are correct that a transformer does not, ideally, extract any energy from the system. However, it's not always so straightforward to get the energy from the secondary into, say, a person. If the wires from the 440V secondary touched my clothes, I'd probably be safe because the cloth will insulate me from voltages like that, and thus no current will go through me. But if the wires from the 11kV side touch my clothes, the cloth will break down electrically under that high potential, allowing the current to go through me and fry my entrails.
- Q:Solar energy and transformers?
- NO. Solar panels generate a, more or less, steady DC voltage. Transformers will not work on a steady DC voltage. Transformers require AC voltages, or continuous voltage changes, to work since they operate due to changes in the magnetic field generated by changes in the applied voltage. IF you increase the voltage, you reduce the current; and, ignoring conversion losses, get the same amount of energy overall.
- Q:What was the non-Transformers brand of shapehifting robot toys from the 80's?
- GO-BOTS-AND THEIR STORY. The Gobot toyline was based on figures produced by Popy of Japan (later Bandai), named Machine Robo. In 1983, Tonka decided to import the line into America after realizing Hasbro were doing the same with Takara’s Diaclone and Microman's Microchange lines, which became Transformers after crossing the Pacific. In another similarity to Transformers, Tonka decided to make the figures sentient robots, rather than human-piloted mecha as they had been in Japan, and divided them into two factions – the good Guardians and evil Renegades (although early figures were simply described as ‘Friendly’ or ‘Enemy’ on the packaging). The figures were all given individual names, in contrast to the simple designations they received in Japan. The line sold well initially, but was overtaken by Transformers, something often attributed to Hasbro's much better promotion and media tie-ins – for example, Gobot figures had no character profiles on their packaging, whereas Hasbro included tech spec biographies for each character on the back of the card or box. Gobots were also largely considered by fans and the marketplace to be overly simplistic when compared to the more sophisticated Transformers line; whereas Transformers characters had iconic names (e.g., Megatron, Starscream, Optimus Prime) and multi-faceted transformation cycles (where the robot often didn't resemble the vehicle), Gobots characters had much more obvious names (e.g., Scooter who changed into a scooter, Tank who changed into a tank, Dozer who changed into a bulldozer, etc.) and simplified transformation cycles (e.g. Tank simply stood up to transform). 1987 was the final year in which new Gobots were released.
- Q:What is an isolated ring transformer?
- Isolated ring-type transformer is mainly focused on its insulation performance, between the primary and secondary must have a double insulation, so that the isolation of its own high efficiency, effective protection of equipment safety.
- Q:The main transformer is chosen in principle
- Transformer selection, you can refer to the following, but still according to the actual production needs!
1, the number of transformers to determine
(1), the number of main transformer to determine the principle is to ensure the reliability of power supply. When one of the following conditions is met, two or more transformers shall be installed.
①, there are a lot of first-class load and although the secondary load but need to set from the security (such as fire, etc.).
②, when the seasonal load changes greatly.
③, when the load is large.
For large-scale hub substation, according to the specific circumstances of the project can be installed 2 to 4 main transformer.
When installing multiple transformers, it is appropriate to group the transformer according to the characteristics and changes of the load in order to flexibly switch the corresponding transformer group. Transformers should be operated in the sorted manner. Transformer low-voltage outlet of the neutral and neutral ground wire should be laid separately. For the convenience of testing, in the ground circuit, close to the transformer to do a removable connection device.
(2), the general three-level load or capacity is not too much power and lighting should be a load with only one transformer.
(3), when any of the following circumstances, can be dedicated transformer
①, when the lighting load is large or power and lighting using a common transformer seriously affect the lighting quality and lamp life, can be set for lighting special transformer.
②, single single-phase load is large, should be set single-phase transformer.
③, the impact of a larger load, seriously affect the power quality, can be set for shock load special transformer.
④, when the seasonal load (such as air conditioning equipment, etc.) about the total load of the project 1/3 and above, it is appropriate to configure a dedicated transformer.
- Q:50KVA transformer each phase current maximum band
- Normal current does not exceed 72A per phase current. Of course, in the event of an accident or to strengthen the transformer cooling can be short-term overload operation.
- Q:This transformer outputs AC or DC
- The transformer on your diagram is the power frequency isolation transformer. Input communication, the output is also communication. If you encounter a transformer with DC output, it can only say that it has pre-installed rectifier components rectified and then output, but this situation is almost no, mainly practical and electrical safety.
- Q:2 Electrical Transformer Questions?
- 1. Transformers don't usually have plugs on them. 2. The word you want is solder. Tape will work, but it is sloppy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range