S (G)B 10H grade insulating dry-type power transformer
G -----------------------------non-encapsulation dry type
B----------------------------- LV foil coil
10 ----------------------------- performance code
□----------------------------- rated capacity (KVA)
□----------------------------- rated voltage（HVKV）
SG10 type-this series dry-type distributing transformer has strong withstanding of thermal shock, overload capability. Beside, it has many good points such as flame-retardant, low-loss, and low partial discharge capacity, low noise, no harmful gas and no pollution. It is insensitive of humidity and dust, compacted, no crack and so it is easy to be maintained. Therefore, it is suitable for the using in the adverse circumstances of high requirement for fire protection, high degree of load fluctuation and dirty, moist, such as airport , power plant, metallurgy, hospital, skyscraper, shopping center, and residential areas and other special environments like oil, chemical industry, nuclear plant, nuke, etc.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:Two Transformers Parallel Operation
- If the transformer voltage ratio is equal (equivalent to the equivalent of the induced potential), the impedance voltage (equivalent to the transformer internal resistance) are equal, then they output the current is equal, that is, the load is evenly distributed. The total capacity is the sum of their capacity. Otherwise, the impedance of the output voltage of the small current, its load rate is relatively high, when its load current reaches full load, the impedance voltage has not reached a full load, if the load at this time for the total Capacity, then the total capacity is less than the sum of the two capacity. This is a strict argument. In fact, the two transformers of the impedance voltage difference is very small, the load distribution is also very small difference, in addition, the so-called transformer is a little overload, nor is it so strict, so the actual total capacity and the difference between the two capacity Not big.
In order to prevent the load distribution is too uneven, the capacity of these two transformers should be as close as possible, should not exceed 3: 1, because the capacity of the large impedance voltage is small, it has reached full load, and that small capacity is still in the owe Load, its role is not fully play out, it is not the significance of the parallel.
The above is the answer 2009-10-8 02:31.
At the end of the said, "the large capacity of the impedance voltage is small, it has reached full load, and that small capacity is still in the obvious underload, its role is not fully play out", wrong, apologize. Should be large capacity transformer impedance voltage, and small capacity impedance voltage is small, the load rate is high, the output current to reach full load, resulting in a larger capacity of the transformer can not put its big capacity advantage fully play out, this is Very unfavorable.
- Q:Is the upper oil temperature of the transformer high or lower?
- Of course, the upper oil temperature is high ah, the liquid convection effect ah.
- Q:How to hook up a dimmer and transformer for a hot wire cutter?
- The number of wires on the transformer don't match with the stated voltages. The two blacks are probably the 120 volts input (assuming this is the US) but the 3 wires on the secondary imply you have a center-tap secondary, possibly 25 volts center tapped at 2 amps. I'm also assuming that the hot wire is sized to operate on 25 volts. The transformer should come with some sort of labels for the wires, if not take it back and get one that does. Once you get the transformer straightened out, here is a wiring list. AC hot from line cord black wire to one side of a 1 amp fuse holder AC neutral from line cord white wire to one of the line connections of the transformer AC ground from line cord green wire to transformer case and to case of dimmer (green) and to metal case this is all mounted in. Other side of fuse holder to one of black wires of dimmer Other black wire from dimmer to the second of the line connections of the transformer One of secondary wires on transformer to one side of the hot wire Other secondary wire on transformer to other side of the hot wire Tie the center tap of the secondary, if there is one, to ground. If not, tie one of the secondary wires to ground. You will note that I included a small 1 amp fuse. You can get a small metal box to mount this stuff in, or a electrical junction box. The latter is better as it has punchouts for cable in and out. Be sure to clamp the wires where they enter and leave the box.
- Q:submerging transformers in oil?
- Transformers can be submerged in oil like the oil cooled transformers.The transformer varnish, cfore and paper can withstand transformer oil. Just use a clean transformer oil.
- Q:Ipad 2 or asus eepad transformer what should i get?
- Q:Will there be a transformers 3?
- I HOPE NOT it was boring and i got a migraine i mean the action scenes were good but if they make another movie its just gunna be the same thing as the new one BUt hey at least it was better than GI JOE
- Q:Is this the correct way to wire this transformer?
- Transformers consist of a primary and secondary winding. If you are certain of the AC input side (and the fact that they are black and white suggest you are) then the green and red wires are the secondary and would produce the 7.5kv AC output. Neither of these wires can be connected to ground as that would short the transformer and more than likely fry it,trip a circuit breaker , cause a fire or all three. Secondary windings with more than two connecting wires would indicate a transformer that can be tapped, which means that various voltages can be obtained depending on the combination of the output wires. 7.5 KV is a very dangerous output and if you are using the transformer outside of it's intended device, a fuse on one of the AC leads would be an absolute necessity.
- Q:Are transformers real?
- the only real transformer i know of is transformer |transˈfôrmər| noun an apparatus for reducing or increasing the voltage of an alternating current.
- Q:How to calculate non - isolated power transformer parameters
- T cycle, f frequency
D minimum duty cycle
Vout output voltage
Vin input voltage
Ton magnetizing time
- Q:Production of high and low voltage switchgear transformer industry belongs to what industry category
- Electrical, power distribution equipment?
On the "switch talent network" or "electrical excellence network" to check it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range