BK series machine tool control transformer is suitable for circuit of 50~60Hz, voltage up to 500V, usually applied as power supply for machine tool electrical appliances, local lightings and indicator lamps.
According to different structures, BK transformer belongs to shell type, and according to the installation mode, it belongs to vertical type.
1.Ambient air temperature: -5oC~+40oC, the highest monthly mean temperature should not exceed +30oC;
2.Altitude for installing place should not exceed 1000m;
3.When the ambient air temperature is +40, the relative humidity should not exceed 50%, and it allows higher relative humidity under lower temperature. Max average humidity in the dampest month is 90%, meanwhile the lowest average temperature of this month is +25oC, and condensation on the product surface caused by temperature change should be taken into consideration.
|Model||Overall size(mm)||Hole distance for installation(mm)||Installation hole (mm)K x J|
|BK-50||76||76||83||61±0.4||54±3||5 × 12|
|BK-100||84||92||100||70±0.4||60±2.5||6 × 12|
|BK-150||96||105||110||80±0.4||62±2.5||6 × 12|
|BK-250||105||120||125||88±0.4||73±3||9 × 11.5|
|BK-300||115||125||125||95±0.4||76±3||9 × 11.5|
|BK-400||120||130||130||100±0.4||80±3||9 × 11.5|
|BK-500||134||144||150||100±0.4||86±3||9 × 11.5|
|BK-700||150||150||158||125±0.4||100±3||9 × 11.5|
|BK-1000||150||153||160||125±0.4||110±3.5||9 × 11.5|
|BK-1500||160||240||137||134±0.4||116±3.5||9 × 11.5|
|BK-2000||189||270||145||158±0.4||122±3.5||9 × 11.5|
|Type||Outline(mm)||Mounting size(mm)||Primary voltage||Secondary voltage||Weight(kg)||QTY/CTN|
(TO BE CHOSEN)
- Q:Why is the notebook computer transformer hot?
- I bet, your power certainly no my hot ,,, my power is my friend's hottest,
But you do not have to, but it is normal ah ,,,, different brands, the temperature is not the same ..
Generally good power are temperature control, to a certain temperature to turn off the power,
I was like this, do not worry
But do not plug in the socket for a long time, and will burn the power, and there is easy to thunder in the summer ,,, will burn out ...
- Q:Explain what a transformer does,why it is necessary,and why it works?
- A transformer is a device that allows you to easily and efficiently convert an AC voltage to a different voltage. When you do this, the current is converted in the opposite ratio. For example, if you have a 100 volt 1 amp source and you convert it to a 1000 volt source, it will have capability of 0.1 amp. It is made by winding wires on iron cores. See the reference for details. It is very important for the transmission of AC power, as it can be changed to a very high voltage for efficient distance transmission, and back to low voltage for use in homes. .
- Q:Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Action Figure questions?
- Sorry Koda you're incorrect! they do no longer remodel into robotic, regrettably. the only one that combine and have a robotic and alt mode are the legend figures as for now and overload will join the mixture interior the legend mixture. desire it enables. P.S.- the image of the hyperlink is the ideally suited classification that fee $a hundred
- Q:800KVA transformer itself is the loss of how much?
- S9 type oil change 800kVA Calculation results: no-load loss 1400 watts load load loss of 7500 watts.
Calculation formula of transformer loss
(1) active loss: ΔP = P0 + KTβ2PK ------- (1)
(2) Reactive power loss: ΔQ = Q0 + KTβ2QK ------- (2)
(3) Integrated power loss: ΔPZ = ΔP + KQΔQ ---- (3)
Q0 ≈ I0% SN, QK ≈UK% SN
Where: Q0 - no load reactive power loss (kvar)
P0 - No load loss (kW)
PK - rated load loss (kW)
SN - transformer rated capacity (kVA)
I0% - transformer no-load current percentage.
UK% - short circuit voltage percentage
Β - average load factor
KT - load fluctuation loss coefficient
QK - rated load leakage power (kvar)
KQ - Reactive power equivalent (kW / kvar)
Selection of the parameters of the above formula:
(1) take KT = 1.05;
(2) The reactive power equivalent KQ = 0.1kW / kvar when the 6kV ~ 10kV step-down transformer of the urban power grid and industrial enterprise power grid adopts the minimum load,
(3) the average load factor of the transformer, for agricultural transformer desirable β = 20%; for industrial enterprises, the implementation of three shifts, desirable β = 75%;
(4) transformer operating hours T = 8760h, the maximum load loss hours: t = 5500h.
(5) transformer no-load loss P0, rated load loss PK, I0%, UK%, see the transformer signs shown.
- Q:How long does it take to restart the transformer?
- What are the requirements for the commissioning and outage of the transformer?
A: (1) the new operation of the transformer must be rated voltage under the impact test 5 times, overhaul after the impact test 3 times.
(2) the transformer put into operation when the first cooler, cooler running for a period (about 15min) time, until the oil temperature is no longer rise and then stop. Disconnect the transformer first.
(3) 110kV and above in the neutral point direct grounding system, put into operation and outage transformer, the operation must be grounded before the neutral point, after the operation and then decide whether to decide whether to disconnect. Transformer neutral point access to the arc suppression coil should be first after the exit. The neutral point of the two transformers should not be connected to a neutral bus with an arc suppression coil.
- Q:What is the meaning of the transformer 'turns ratio'? what's the effect?
- The number of turns of the primary coil (that is, the number of turns around the coil) and the number of secondary turns. Turns ratio and voltage ratio is proportional. For example, 220 volts to 10 volts voltage ratio is 220: 10, turns ratio should also be 220: 10, such as the primary is 2200 laps, the secondary should be 100 laps. Multi-turn ratio is the number of turns of the secondary output and the primary correspondence. A variety of turns ratio is to allow a sensor device is used for a variety of heat treatment process.
I remember answering your question? how? Do not believe?
'U1 / U2 = n1 / n2'
"/" Or ":" read here as "than", the size of the ratio is that you say the size of the divisor, you put it when the division can also be seen.
U1 / U2 = n1 / n2 'U1 denotes the primary voltage of the transformer, U2 denotes the secondary voltage of the transformer, n1 denotes the number of primary turns of the transformer, that is, the number of turns, n2 denotes the secondary turns of the transformer, The number of turns, n1 / n2 is the turns ratio. The meaning of this formula is: transformer primary and secondary voltage ratio = its primary and secondary turns ratio (turns ratio)
I do not know you can not understand, do not understand I can do nothing
- Q:Parallelling transformers with different turn ratio and rating?
- To me it is a typical circuit analysis problem. From an application engineers point of view , to analyse the problem, the following needs to be checked first 1) Open circuit Voltage of both the TRXs 2) Internal impedences of TRXs 3) Total Load to be catered to ( converted to in terms of Z) 4) Ratings of the TRXs ( Rather allowable current that can be drawn from each TRXs) Having known first three quantities , we can make the parallel circuts and calculate the current in each branch ( through TRX1, TRX2, and the load) andtheir directions The fourth quantity will tell us if loading is within limit or not.
- Q:What is a low voltage transformer for a Heat Pump?
- A low voltage transformer on an a/c and heat system is a device that lowers the line voltage down to a safe 24 volts to run in control wiring to your thermostat to control your system. If your thermostat has a removable cover where you can see the wires underneath it is easy to see if you have no low voltage as long as you have a volt meter that can measure 24 volts ac. Make sure the thermostat is off and measure the voltage from R to any other terminal and you should read 24 volts nominal (more likely somewhere around 27) If you don't read 24 volts minimum you have a problem in the low voltage circuit. Most heat pumps will have some kind of low voltage protection such as a fuse or small circuit breaker in the unit so it doesn't necessarily mean the transformer is blown. The more important thing is to find the reason that caused it and that requires thorough understanding of the system. It's really best to have a technician diagnose this kind of problem.
- Q:What is a transformer?
- First talk about the buck, usually we use a variety of voltage, such as life lighting is 220V, industrial safety lighting is 36V, welding machine voltage also need to be adjusted, which are inseparable from the transformer, the transformer through the main and auxiliary coil electromagnetic Mutual inductance principle, can reduce the voltage to the voltage we need. In the process of long-distance voltage transmission, we need to raise the voltage to a high, in order to reduce the voltage loss, usually rising to several thousand volts or even tens of kilovolts, which is the role of the transformer.
- Q:Will I need a transformer?
- If the charger/adapter says 100~240V it means you can plug it directly to the wall. Otherwise, you will have to buy a step-down transformer (240V to 120V). While you could buy a transformer at Walmart, Radioshack or BestBuy, I'd recommend buying it at any hardware store in Peru. They tend to be cheaper in Peru by some reason (less than $10). I would also recommend buying one of those plug adapters, since power outlets in Peru don't have a hole for the ground pin (they use 2-pin connectors).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range