SC(B)9/10-□/□ series of resin insulating dry-type transformer
C----------------------------------solidification forming (epoxy resin cast)
B----------------------------------LV foil coil
□---------------------------------rated capacity (KVA)
□---------------------------------rated voltage (HV KV)
With the advanced technology brought in from overseas, we developed SC9、SCB9 series and SC10、SCB10 series padding thin-insulation dry-type distributing transformer whose winding is sealed up with epoxy, therefore the resin insulating dry-type transformer is flame-retardant, explosion-proof, free from maintenance and pollution, and it is compacted and can go deep into load center, besides, with scientific and reasonable design and coating craft work, it has advantages of low partial discharge capacity, low noise, good heat dispersion and it can run over a long time with 125% rated load in the circumstance of cold wind. It applies intelligent thermal controller and has the functions that it will alarm when there is fault or the temperature is exceeded and switch off as the function of “black box”. It can be monitored and controlled by connecting it to the computer through its RS485 serial interface.
Therefore, it is widely used in the places such as hotel, restaurant, airport, power plant, hospital, skyscraper, shopping center, and residential areas and other adverse environments like subways, smelt and power plant, ship, offshore drilling platform, etc.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:transformers and why they heat?
- They get hot because like pretty much everything, they are not 100% efficient. When a transformer is powered on, even if there is no load on it there is something called iron losses - this is the amount of energy which is used to magentise the iron core of the transformer. These losses end up as heat. When the transformer has to start delivering power to the load, there are also copper losses to consider, this is because as more power flows through the windings, because the wire is not a perfect conductor, some heating of the copper winding occurs ( these losses are sometimes known as I squared R - meaning current x current x resistance) Iron losses are fixed, copper losses increase as the amount of power taken from the transformer increases. As for why you must not let them get to hot, from a functional point of view, above a certain temperature (varies according to insulation used) the enamel and other insulativbe properties will break down and you then get a shorted transfomer. Not helpful A second reason is for safety, some transformers will reach temperatures EXCEEDING the ignition temperature of flammable material - so in simple terms, a fire risk. Usually a transfomer has a thermal fuse fitted so that under overload conditions, it will rupture the fuse rather than get dangerously hot. Mark
- Q:How do I choose a transformer? The
- Select the transformer, you can not choose too large, can not choose too small According to the following method to select the transformer capacity.
There is a very important data is not provided, is the load at the same time coefficient. Transformer with the actual load and equipment rated power ratio is called the transformer load factor. The concept of the load factor for the load is the probability that the load is used at the same time, also called the coefficient or the simultaneous coefficient, which is the probability of simultaneous use of the device. The total load is 300kw, but they are used at the same time there is a probability that the probability is the load factor. It is impossible to always use at the same time. Of course, you can according to the actual situation to calculate their own, power factor selected 0.80.
With this formula, s = p * kX / cosφ
Transformer capacity s = device rated power p × transformer load rate kx / power factor cosφ = (300 × kX) × 0.80
This is the transformer capacity.
Do not know what the motor is used under the circumstances, so it can not be calculated, and only calculate the same time after the generation of the formula into the above formula. If the coefficient is 0.9, then the results of about 340 kVA, are used at the same time, that is, 375KVA, consider a certain margin and spare capacity, that can choose 400KVA.
In addition to the above considerations, in particular, consider the motor starting current factor, select the transformer more reliable. As far as possible by the big do not rely on small. And the standard capacity of the transformer level 315,400,500,630KVA, 315KVA a little small, 500KVA big and no need. So choose 400kvA it
- Q:can I use a transformer instead of a rectifier?
- No. Transformers and rectifiers are completely different things. A transformer converts high voltage AC current to low voltage AC and vice versa. A rectifier converts AC current to DC at the same voltage. In your case, you need 4 new rectifiers to convert 20V AC from the alternator to 20V DC and a voltage regulator to fix the output voltage to around 13.5V DC
- Q:Transformer cooling method AN stands for what
- The cooling mode of the transformer is determined by the cooling medium and the circulation mode. Dry-type transformer cooling method is divided into natural air cooling (AN) and forced air cooling (AF); oil-immersed transformers commonly used cooling methods are generally divided into three types: oil-immersed self-cooling, oil-immersed air-cooled, forced oil circulation.
- Q:whats the history of transformers?
- Yep, it replace into an 80's comic strip placed out with the help of way of the Hasbro company company company,(who additionally advertised the everyday GI Joe toys and cartoons). The exhibits have been long working commercials for the ever evolving line of toys. The Transformers have been the form till Hasbro have been given right here out with the previous Transformers action image (anime) which pissed each and all the fams off by using fact of certainty they killed off Optimus precise and then dwindled the numerous characters into obscurity with the objective to sell their new line of robots. you will are available the process most of the previous episodes on youtube.
- Q:Transformers Question!!!!!!!!!!?
- Transformers can be brothers if their Sparks split naturally upon being introduced to a protoform. See G1 Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. Transformers may not have sexes, but they do have different genders. They are simply made this way by their God, Primus.
- Q:Transformer or AVR? Which one should I use on my TV?
- Avr Transformer
- Q:A liter of transformer oil how much jin
- (3) arc suppression effect: In the oil circuit breaker and transformer on-load regulator switch, the contact will produce an arc switch. As the transformer oil thermal conductivity is good, and in the arc under the action of high temperature can touch a lot of gas, resulting in greater pressure, thereby enhancing the dielectric arc performance, so that the arc quickly extinguished.
- Q:Definition of Transformers?
- Watch Popular Movies Online
- Q:What is the reason why the dry transformer is loud
- 500kva below the dry-type transformer noise 56 to 58 dB or so, 630kva above 62 to 65 dB or so! This is our factory data. The dry-type transformer sound is great. Big like cattle called the same, because the core is loose!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range