KS 9 Power transformer for mining
Thelow-loss oil-immersed power transformer for mining of KS9 series is applied to voltageof 6-10kV, frequency of 50-60Hz, rated capacity of 50-630kVA. It can beinstalled in mines and no explosive site with dust and gas for dragging inmines, illuminating and power transmission & distribution.
3. Technical parameters
Impedance of short-circuit
Label of connecting group
L x W x H
- Q:Transformers- Autobots Post?
- Ya iv,e truly built one human sized belive it it,s true hit me up for more info about ive.
- Q:Transformer movie?
- transformers is a classic. of course everyone should go see it.
- Q:Where can I buy an actual transformer toy?
- Any good toy retailer should have them or when in doubt use amazon
- Q:construction/winding of auto transformer?
- You are very much over-complicating the problem. All you need is to get an 18-volt transformer and design a 15 volt voltage regulator circuit based on it. Radio Shack has lots of books, parts, and resources to get you going. Also, check your local public or college library for electronics books. Have fun!
- Q:Can anyone help me figure out this transformer?
- First of all, never assume anything! There are some standard colour codes for transformer wiring, but not all transformers conform to the standards. In practice, a manufacturer can use any colour wire for any purpose, leaving you and me and a lot of other people wondering for all time, which wire is which? The measured DC resistance does not tell you anything about the AC voltage rating of any winding. With most power transformers, if there are two solid-black wires, they are the primary. If it is tapped, or there are two primaries (such as in dual-voltage units), there will be three or more primary wires (and possibly as many as 8!). I think the side with 115V on it is probably -- mind you, this is not for certain -- nothing more than the side on which that number happened to be stamped. So of course you want to know what to do next. Considering the number of wires and the ways in which they are connected, it would seem that an experimental method will be required. The 2006 ARRL Amateur Radio Handbook (and possibly other editions) tells how to figure out what's what with transformers. I strongly recommend using the procedures described therein.
- Q:transformers calculations?
- For an ideal transformer, the voltage ratio is set by the turns ratio, so the transformer is a stepdown with the ratio of 220/34.5. The current ratio is also set by the turns ratio, but current goes up as voltage goes down, so the secondary voltage is 1200 x (220/34.5). Again, for an ideal transformer only.
- Q:630KVA transformer can use the maximum number of power appliances
- 600KVA box can generally increase the number of households with electricity
- Q:What should I name my Transformers series?
- You can't do that, you didn't make Transformers. Michael Bay would have asked could he add some of the characters into his movie. Like they would have asked J.K Rowling could they do Harry Potter Movies.
- Q:What Do You Think Of Transformers?
- Transformers is one of my favorite movies. I loved it. It is action packed and Shia Labeauf is brilliant in it. You will love it. Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen will be out next year, so Rent Transformers!!!! It's out June 26, 2009!!!
- Q:what is the work of a transformer?
- A transformer is used to increase or decrease voltage, but only for alternating current. It won't work with direct current. When a current alternates in a current carrying conductor a magnetic field expands and collapses, changes polarity and expands and collapses again. It then repeats the process for each cycle of the alternating current. If you have another current carrying conductor within this changing magnetic field, then another current is induced into that conductor as a result of the magnetic field cutting the conductor. This is called induction. So an alternating current in one conductor can induce a current in an adjacent conductor. In a transformer we have two coils, the primary and the secondary. If we have twice as many turns in the secondary to the primary we have a step up transformer - it steps up according to the ratio of turns between the two coils. Here the ratio oi 2:1 so the voltage is increased by 2.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range