1.ZGS 11 combined transformer is one of the hightech products developed by our company on the basis of pad-mounted transformer.
2.Range of capacity:200-1000KVA.The product is suitable for the neutral-point insulation system or small-resistance grounding system in a 10KV distribution network,or neurtal-point solid grounding system of a three-phase four-wire system in a 400V distribution network.
3.Excellent design,reliable distribution,compact structure,light in weight,and low noise,ect;it has two types of cable outlets;ring net type and terminal type.
4.The product can be placed directly into the load center of 10KV network,thus the line loss is reduced and power distribution reliability is increased.
1.The ZGS11 combined transformer consists of high-voltage and low-voltage chambers and transformer tank in the operation chambers.
2.H.V.incoming lines in 10KV cross-linked cables are connected to load switch through knuckle connectors,straight plugs and sleeve sockets.
3.On the high-voltage side,a protection of double fuses(backup current-limiting fuse and plug-in type of fuse are used).
4.There are terminal type and ring net type high-voltage load switches for selection.
They are easy to connect,convert and reliable for power supply.
5.In the low-voltage chamber,a fixed type or drawable type is optional for the low-voltage switch cabinet according to user's requirement.Various low-voltage apparatus,such as metering and protection instruments are available.(Note:In general they are customized)
6.The oil tank is fully-sealed by corrugated radiators,which features compact and superior appearance.
GB1094.1-2-1996 Power Transformer
GB1094.3-5-2003 Power Transformer
JB/T10318-2002 Technical parameters and requirements for oil-immersed,non-crystal alloy iron core,distribution transformer.
Normal service conditions
Installation type:indoor/outdoor type
Humidity:daily average value≤95%,monthly average value≤90%
Installation site:in places without corrosive gases,obvious dusts and water-vapour;the gradient is no more than 3% and no fierce shock.
1.Compare with type "9" transformer,the product's no-load loss is reduced by 30% and thus the average annual operating costs can by reduced by 20.03%.
2.The transformer body,high voltage load switch fuses and no-excitation tapping switches are all put into the fully-sealed oil tank,which make good use of the space.Therefore,the overall size of the product is only 1/3 of that of the similar product.
3.The plug-in and out cable connection is easy for operation.
4.An obstacle protection is of two-stage fuses structure(backup current-limiting fuse and plug-in type fuse) which ensures a safe and flexible operation and more convenient for replacing of fuse.
5.The oil tank is fully-sealed,in which the oil is totally isolated from the outside.No leakage and maintenance free.
6.Excellent short-circuit proof capacity and high reliability.
Notes for placing orders
Transformer type:rated capacity kVA
Number of phases:three-phase single-phase
High voltage:kv/Low voltage:kv
Connection group:Yyn0 Dyn11 other
Impedance voltage:4% 6% other
- Q:How to increase the transformer output current
- 2, Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction to change the principle of AC voltage device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:110kv level, the capacity of about 43MVA transformer models and detailed parameters
- SSZ10-50000 / 110
YN, yno, d11
110 ± 8 × 1.25% / 38.5 ± 2 × 2.5% / 10.5
Rated current (A) High pressure side 262.4 / Medium pressure side 749.8 / Low pressure side 2749.3
No load loss 35.3kw
No-load current 0.09%
Short circuit loss (kW) High - Medium 200.8, High - Low 202, Medium - Low 157
Short Circuit Impedance (%) High - Medium 10.06, High - Low 17.78, Medium - Low 6.35
- Q:How do you choose the public transformer capacity?
- 800X8 = 6400KW
6400KWX0.5 (use factor) = 3200KW + 50KW mall = 32500KW (full load operation)
Choose three sets of 1000KVA transformer ,, 3000 (KVA) X0.9 (functional factors) = 2700KW · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
315KVA transformer for 670 is too small ,,,
670X8 = 5360KW,
5360X0.5 = 2680KW
2680KW / 0.9 = 2977KVA
Choose three sets of 1000 phase change
- Q:Is there a fourth Transformers?
- According to 'Don Murphy' (Transformers producer) What we do know is that there’s already a rough plan in place for a fourth film, it would not be a prequel and that it would continue the franchise’s focus on human characters in an effort to kick start a second Transformers trilogy. Michael Bay has responded to rumors of his involvement by saying Right now I’m not decided on Transformers 4… Studio’s are passing rumors but I’m not sure what I’m doing? I know I’m going to do ''Pain and Gain'' early spring but that’s it for right now. I’m leaving all my options on the table. I’ve got several Studio meetings in the next few weeks I would say its gonna happen because its too much of a 'cash cow' to discontinue the franchise
- Q:i need a 120VAC to 160VAC bulk step-up transformer?
- Need to know the current rating, or the wattage rating. also look for a 40 volt step down, as you can use the isolated 40 volts to add to the 120 volts from a simple isolation transformer to get 160 volts keep searching. One alternative is to get a 120 to 240 transformer, and remove some of the secondary turns to drop it down to 160 volts secondary. This size transformer is very common and comes in all sizes, for all current levels. another alternative is to get the 450 volts DC that I think you want in a different way. Use a tripler on a 110/110 volt isolation transformer, which gets you about 460-470 volts. Or be elaborate and use a doubler on a 110/220 transformer with a regulator to drop down the voltage. .
- Q:Transformers manga?
- Have you tried googling it? Good luck! I remember seeing Transformers in JPN since I was little I think they've been around since the 80s. At least I've seen the toys in JPN since then.
- Q:Inverter with transformer and transformer without the difference
- Inverter with a transformer is played a role in isolation, it can provide you with pure sine wave current, so that the PV grid-connected system can provide a more secure and reliable isolation.
- Q:What is the difference between the SGB10 transformer and the SC (B) 10 transformer?
- The first is a three-phase isolation low-pressure foil around the second is a three-phase dry low-pressure foil around the 10 type is the same as the performance code level is the loss level is almost. The first of the matrix is dry or oil immersion is necessary to see the kind.
- Q:Would this idea for a transformer work?
- A bit confused, but it seems you want a power supply of 12 volts DC at 5 amps, and this has nothing to do directly with the schematic you reference. The primary is connected to 120 VAC? The power is 60 watts plus, call it 100 watts, which is 0.8 amps in the primary. 500 turns should be more than enough. It could be as low as 120 turns, but that depends on the core material and construction. .
- Q:Transformer step up 15V ac to 80V ac while its step down ratio is 30:1(240 to 8 V ac). how possible ?
- no, transformers work in reverse only as long as the voltages don't exceed those in the spec. And only as long as the power does not exceed that of the original. In this case you are applying 15 volts to a winding made for 8 volts, and expecting 450 volts on a winding made for 240 volts. Won't work. You should check the current levels also, as I suspect your load is larger than the transformer is designed for also. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range