Ringlock Scaffold System Stanard Ringlock Scaffolding
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
silver,yellow,black or as your request
For construction engineering
0.5m, 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 2.5m-4.0m
Packaging & Delivery
in bulk or pallet according to customer's requirement ringlock scaffold system stanard brace end
no more than 15days
2.Good bearing capacity
4.Easy to assemble or dismantle
Produce Equipment: 4 forged production lines,2assembly line,2 bolish line ,1sets 400 punch press,3sets 300t punch press
Produce Capacity: 500 tons/month
Output: 3000 pcs/day couplers,3000pcs steel plank
Ringlock System standard/48.3mm * 3.2mm
Ledger/48.3mm * 3.2mm
Diagonal /48.3mm * 3.2mm
0.9m * 1.25m
900mm * 1250mm
1.25m * 1.8m
1250mm * 1800mm
1.25m * 2.7m
1250mm * 2700mm
- Q:Scaffolding/Industrial piercing advice?
- As long as the bar's the correct length (long enough to accomodate a little bit of swelling, but not too long), and you have a good piercer, you shouldn't have a problem. Getting two and then changing to a bar later also costs twice as much money :P
- Q:What is the most used type of scaffold in construction industries?
- *Bamboo is the common-most as cheap and easily available but it is not as per the standard.
- Q:scaffold/industrial piercing helpp:(?
- To return to the bar, you'll need to go to your piercer to have it reinserted using a small taper. Switching it back and forth from a single bar to hoops is absolutely not recommended because the hoops have a curve and will cause the bar to not fit properly because it will change the angle of the piercing, you can use straight barbell studs that are the same gauge as your single bar though without complication.
- Q:What is the correct way to have your scaffold or industrial piercing pierced?
- They definitely should have used a needle!
- Q:Buckle plate, fastener type, bowl buckle type full support of the algorithm are the same
- According to the calculation amount, should also top enough free end with jacking screw
- Q:how long sould you wait to dye your hair after getting a scaffold piercing?
- I'd leave it until its fully healed. If it isn't healed then if you get the dye in the holes it can make it infected. I had a cartridge piercing and dyed my hair and it got infected and I had to take it out and now I have a big lump on my ear. So wait until its healed before dying your hair.il its healed before dying your hair.
- Q:Could you use scaffolding boards for floorboards?
- No reason other than scaffolding planks are way thicker than floorboards would be, thats all. If you've got a supply of them, you may as well use them, but they will be harder to fit. if they're going on top of joists, then the finished height will be above door clearances, too
- Q:would you consider it homo if someone had a scaffold?
- I wouldnt think homo I would think ewwwwww
- Q:Difference between scaffold and industrial piercings?
- The truth is there is no difference. Just different people calling it different names. Well not much of a difference, they just go in different directions. :)
- Q:How come wwe doesn't have any barb wire rope or scaffold match?
- Barbed wire matches would probably be too violent for casual viewers, turning most of them off to the product. Scaffold matches usually take a huge toll on the wrestlers, especially on those who actually take the fall off of the scaffold. Besides, scaffold matches are crap anyway.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range