Features of Radial Induotor
Inductance range: 1uH to 2,000
Size: Diameter:6 ~12.5P/L 15H:7.5~18
Current: up to 10A
Test Frequency: 2.52~0.252 mHz
Q value: 25 to 80
DC resistance : 0.09 to 8.32 OHMs
SRF: 16.00 to 1.10MHZ
ROHS , CE compliant, we are applying for CQC and ISO9001 certification.
Open magnetic circuit design
Low cost and high reliability
Tolarance code: J:5% K:10% L:15% M:20% N:30% Y: min
Application of Radial Induotor:
Notebook,inkj etprinter,copying machine,
Cellular phone,ADSL,modern gaming machine,televisions,
CRT displays,printers and other electronic products
We have experienced engineers, every one has more than 20 years experience.
We are absolutly punctral.
Every goods must be test three times before shipped to ensure no unqualified products
We can apply SGS report of materials to prove all the products are ROHS.
Customers requirements are welcome.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Line lighting transformer is suitable for AC circuit of 50~60 (Hz). It is widely used in electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, mechanical equipment, general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- When a fault occurs, leakage of electric leakage occurs, and the original coil is transmitted to the residents at high voltage, causing disastrous effects on the human body and property!
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- 500 VA transformer should not be used as an electric welding machine, so it is very difficult to reform the system, so it is better to buy a new electric welder
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- The sectional area of the wire can be calculated according to the electric power formula. The current required by the wire is calculated, and then the reference to the national standard "500 volt copper core insulated wire, long term continuous load allowable ampacity meter" is selected.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- But in fact, consider the total load, the importance, the location of the machine, and the future additional plan, according to the following order.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- The key is that the 220V terminals and 0 can not provide 1000VA capacity?
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- In principle and construction, there is no difference between the two.The only difference is that the secondary coil output voltage is different.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- 220V500W more power saving:Reasons: 1, high voltage, small current, line loss is small; 2, reduce the transformer and other intermediate links, each link has a loss.
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average