Features of Inductor
1)Low cost&High efficiency
2)Low magnetic leakage
3)High saturation current
4)Good control on noise due to the toriodal constructure
5)Various material availiable to meet different frequency requirements
(Different specifications are aviliable)
1) Professional engineer
2) Qualified material and competative price
3) Good after-sale service
4) ROHS,CE compliant
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- Depending on your load capacity, primary voltage, site reservation, etc.. For example, 3.6KW lighting, with 4KVA transformers, the primary side 380V with 2.5 square (copper wire) enough, two times the side of 25 square.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- First look at this lamp,.24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sunThe power supply comes from the generator or battery, and the mode of operation is to ignite by alternating current and direct current. In comparison with the power supply of the transformer, the method of alternating current ignition is better to save the cost and reduce the cost
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- As long as the capacity of the transformer is enough, the voltage fluctuation of the line will be sure to occur when the high power equipment is started. Such fluctuations do not have much impact on the lighting.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- Lighting transformer voltage is generally rated by a group or two setsControl transformers have many levels of output voltage
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Secondary current =5000VA/220=22A, you can select the 32A leakage protection switch.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- In the three-phase transformer, the neutral point of the three-phase transformer and the metal case are always reliably connected, and the utility model has the advantages of reliable grounding, both working grounding, protection and earthing, and protection of personal safety and equipment safety.
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- The self winding transformer is connected by all its windings, and depends on the position of the sliding contacts to change the magnitude of the voltage. Therefore, there is not only a magnetic connection between the primary winding of the autotransformer (the power circuit) and the two winding (the power supply circuit), but also the direct connection of the circuit. It forms a circuit with the earth, so it can not be used as the power source of the safety voltage
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average