Characteristics of Chip Inductor
1)Low cost&High efficiency
2)Low magnetic leakage
3)High saturation current
4)Good control on noise due to the toriodal constructure
5)Various material availiable to meet different frequency requirements
Applications of Chip Inductor:
1.For switching power supplies and equipment using micro-computer
2.TV set, VTRs/VCRs,audio equipment, OA equipment,etc
3.Noise suppression at DC circuit
4.Line filter of switching power supplies
5.Liminate noise of ultrasonic equipment
(customers' requirements are aviliable)
Primary competative advantages:
We have experienced engineers, every one has more than 20 years experience.
We are absolutly punctral.
Every goods must be test three times before shipped to ensure no unqualified products
We can apply SGS report of materials to prove all the products are ROHS.
Customers requirements are welcome.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- 380V-220V/36V transformers, commonly known as safety transformers or line transformers, are mainly used for lighting in shop equipment and mobile lighting for inspection and maintenance. Their power is 50W, 100W, 200W, 300W., and their line size is determined by power!
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- 220V500W more power saving:Reasons: 1, high voltage, small current, line loss is small; 2, reduce the transformer and other intermediate links, each link has a loss.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- But in many cases, such as mines and machinery, the voltage is too high and unsafe. The lighting transformer is then used to reduce the voltage to the so-called "safety voltage""
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Generally, the power of the transformer is the apparent power, and the light bulb is the active power, and the power matching is taken into account.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Because some transformers are connected to 380V and 0, they can be 1000VA capacity, but because of the same line diameter, the 220V terminals and 0 can not provide the capacity of 1000VA.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- A set of coils in a autotransformer having one tap that does not function as a barrier. Or, the two sets of coils are attached.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average