|Fashionable PVC Flooring for Indoor Use, PVC Floor Covering|
Floor Cover, Wall Cover etc.
All colors are available
Anti-Tear, Anti-Mildew, Abrasion-Resistant, Fire-Resistant
FOB Ningbo/Shanghai $0.8-$3.0/m
in rolls,out Oxford Paper and pp bag .
Advantages of PVC Flooring:
1. Highly decorative
4. Environmental friendly
6. Easy maintenance
PVC Flooring feature:
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glueless install for an easy transition in any space
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest
- Sound absorption
- Waterproof,anti-corrosion,long lifetime,anti-slippery
- Vertical click joint system,easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical components
- Environmentally sustainable construction with extruded waterproof core
- The composite core is constructed of virgin vinyl
- NO swelling when exposed to water
- Will not expand or contract, very stable
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required,hides subfloor imperfections
- OEM available
- Q:Is there any impact on the floor?
- I bought the floor to strengthen the past few days attached to the rain, and now the impact of the floor floor it? What should you watch out for? Thank you more
- Q:In life, strengthen the composite floor is mainly used for what place?
- Good point of the home shop, there is the office, almost used in the plant workshop. We give the Expo News Center and the administrative center is used upscale. [Expo special for the floor] - [Bell floor] rich and elegant series of Bell flooring OKorder Fan Changdun end of the rudder full penalty house Mall [search "Bell floor", NO.1 is us】 Expo special for the floor - Bell floor Rich and elegant series, elegant taste, starting from the foot
- Q:Do not need to wax after the composite flooring?
- Do not need a composite floor strength is high 2 composite floor surface is not a solid wood material but posted a layer of skin, do not need special protection.
- Q:Composite floor there is no radiation ah
- Composite floor without radiation, but the composite floor in the manufacturing process is inevitable to use glue, the current technology is no formaldehyde-free composite floor, but the release of different levels. Composite floor to buy skills: 1, pick wear value. Wear value is expressed in revolutions, the greater the number of revolutions, the higher the degree of wear, the higher the price. As a bedroom environment, wear value in the transfer is enough. 2, pick the mouth is straight. The integrity of the mouth is directly related to the quality of the installation of wood flooring and aesthetic level. 3, pick color and grain. When selecting colors, grain, be sure to consider the size of the room, the furniture color, style and personal hobbies. In general, the room is large, you can choose a deeper color, woody complex floor. The room is small to choose the color light, wood grain elegant point better. 4, pick board surface finish. Composite flooring from the board finish is roughly divided into groove type, linen type, smooth type and so on. This is due to the use of different types of steel in the production process. It does not matter which kind of good, depends entirely on personal hobbies.
- Q:engineered flooring knowledge?
- I have some knowledge of engineered wood floors. They are a viable alternative to regular hardwood floors but not as forgiving. They are wood but in fact they are essentially modified Pergo (plastic flooring). Given the choice, I would go with hardwood over engineered wood floors, Pergo over engineered wood floors. Just my opinion
- Q:In general, the thickness of the solid wood composite floor for how much
- The thickness of the parquet is generally 12 mm and 15 mm (the cost is slightly higher, the foot feel slightly better, the price is slightly expensive), these are the normal specifications: First, the main advantages of solid wood flooring, the surface selection of fine trees In addition to the above mentioned grade, is to emphasize its stability; because of his special structure, the general for more than 7 layers, the use of criss-cross the bonding mode , So easy to deformation, while for geothermal is also a very good choice; Second, the solid wood flooring in accordance with the structure can be divided into two, one for the three solid wood (three: the surface of 3-5 mm hard wood layer) One for the multi-layer solid wood (surface of 0.3-0.5 mm of precious wood veneer, the other more than 7 layers for the criss-crossing mixed wood).
- Q:Which brand of composite flooring is durable?
- Which brand of composite flooring is durable?
- Q:how do you repair a ding in engineered flooring?
- Through my experience,you can not really repair the indentions in the wood. Since it is a new floor and you don't want it to be like that forever you can replace that individual board if you have some left and one of the ones that are left are exactly the same size. The installer can cut that board out.....Cut the tongue off of the new and install.He may have to drill a couple of small holes and drive some finish nails but that can be covered with wood putty. ...
- Q:What rubbing the composite floor is good
- vacuum cleaner
- Q:For those experienced with engineered nail down flooring acclimation?
- You should be fine. Moisture testing is generally done for new construction since subflooring can be exposed to the weather and it will take a long time to dry properly.Unless of course your floor has been exposed to these conditions,which I don t think so..The only thing I would ve done was to open the boxes, but thats generally done when acclamating the wood for a 72 hr time frame.Rosin paper is fine.. As far as cleats or staples are concerned, that should be check w/ the manufacturer. Staples are now usually ok from the makers , but make sure 1st, you don t want to void your warranty. The length of the staple will be specified too. To drive staples there are 2 types of guns you can use.The stand up and drive them in or a special trigger type gun that you are on your knees and shoot them in. This is the method I prefer w/ the engineered wood since its easier to set the wood in place and staple. Don t forget a 10$ pair of knee pads. Any other questions you can e mail me thru my avatar GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range