PVC Female Adapter NFA31
1.ITEM NO. : NFA31
2.STANDARD: NSF/ANSI 14, 61 ASTM D2466
PVC Female Adapter NFA31
1.Endure chemical corrosion well,do not get rusty,have good is acid-resisting,aikali resitance and able to corrosivity.
2.Have self-extinguishing and flame resistance,will not spontaneous coumbustion,also not combustion-supporting.
3.Ageing resitance is good:can use 30-50 years between degree of 15-60.
4.Fight electricity well.
5.Wall is smooth,wall surface tension is little,impossible to fomscale deposit.
6.Quality is light.It's convenient that install moves to unload.
7.Cleaning do not influnence water quality,will not change the composition of water quality.
8.Tha water of prevention of leakage.
1.The civil architectural facility of water supply system.
2.Swimming pool,play water prowls facility project.
- Q:How many types of hydraulic connections?
- Classification of pipe joints:High pressure ball valve, quick joint, clamp sleeve pipe joint, welded pipe joint, high pressure hose. Transition type pipe joint, clamp type pipe joint, three type pipe joint, non-standard pipe joint, flared pipe joint, right angle pipe joint, rotary pipe joint, quick joint, stainless steel pipe joint and copper joint.
- Q:1/8 the trachea needs an outside diameter of the trachea
- 1/8 for 3.2 mm OD, you choose the trachea, then should look at the trachea is the diameter, not the outer diameter, generally as long as less than 3.2 millimeters in diameter, the tube OK. But don't be too small to avoid getting in.
- Q:What decides if a fire is 1 or 5 alarm?
- I know what your seeking but recently here in NZ its been banned because of the fittings blowing off the crimping isn't sufficient, co's over time it corrodes away, allowing the pipe to blow off! It's a bugger if it's in an interior wall. Here there's another brand and it has a stainless steel bush pushed up inside each connection before the fitting is pushed on. These fittings are able to be undone if needed they come in all sorts of sized configurations (it used to be called Acorn fittings but it could have since changed) The only thing is I wouldn't expect this plastic piping to carry hot water. The blockage might be something simple you will just have to try and eliminate possible causes by checking everything. The problem could quite easily be the pressure reducing valve as they often gum up with crap besides they have a tiny jet within them that blocks if the diapham is perished then you will get very little flow if anything!! I'd be seeking out the fault first, co's you might go replace all the piping using all the existing fittings only to find the problem is still there you have achieved nothing!! Other than spent lots of money time for nothing!! It's better cheaper to remedy the problem first if you find the pipework needs replacing then by all means do it - Do it once do it well is my work ethic's Cheers!!
- Q:Do buildings always require both types of fire extinguishers i.e. H2S (Tyep A) & CO2 (Type BC) to be available?
- exactly you need a need slip joint washer depends on whether your in a mobile home or a house usually the washers are 11/8 or 11/4. That'll take care of the slipage take a look at the nut as well the threads could me stripped or it could be cracked. Don't flip the washer the tapered end needs to insert into the female/tapered end of the p-trap. as you tighten the nut it will expand and hold the joint tight as well as seal the joint. if all else fails they sell a package with a p-trap and all the washers you will need to reassemble it properly at your local hardware store. dont use teflon tape on slip joints its a temporary fix and should be used on threaded pipe fittings only, it will limit the tightening of the slip joint.
- Q:Will that be all right? Then there's the PPR pipe joint on the right. Is that ok?
- If you don't feel comfortable, you can ask the master to change it for a whole 2 meter tube.
- Q:what is the disadvantages of the nitrile rubber?
- Is this a commercial extinguisher or a small residential model. It is not recommended to refill the home ones. You should discard it a buy a new one to ensure reliability. They are quite cheap..
- Q:Which running back should I go with in week 15?
- If you'd ever read any of the visions of St. Catherine of Siena, you wouldn't be asking this question. The visions she had of abortionists and women who had abortions who didn't repent just BURNING are FRIGHTENING. Not to mention that Christ called it eternal hellfire. Christ used parables when He was teaching, but not when referencing Hell or the Eucharist. He was VERY literal on both counts.
- Q:Can i use the ground wire to interconnect to kiddie fire alarms.. So that both announce on alarm?
- In a house - can be air in the pipes or a loose hanger that allow a pipe to hit a rafter or wall board. In a car - generally a loose hanger or missing. Sometime a bolt missing on the joining pipe fittings. Your personal pipes - bad digestion, eating spicy foods, too much beer.
- Q:Standard for fabrication of jacket type pipe couplings for card sleeve couplings
- 10 、 flared type combined bend three way pipe joint (GB/T 5634-2008)11, adjustable sleeve to end bending through the three way pipe joint (GB/T 3743-2008)12, sleeve type taper thread bending three way pipe joint (GB/T 3744-2008)13, card sleeve type three way pipe joint (GB/T 3745-2008)14, card sleeve type four way pipe joint (GB/T 3746-2008)15, clamp type welding pipe joint (GB/T 3747-2008)
- Q:can you get on a airplane with a safety pin in your arm?
- That isn't a safe measure to be taking. What happens when she figures out the safety pin or it comes open by itself? She could easily stick it in her mouth or just prick her fingers on it. You need to be consistent with her in telling her she cannot take her clothing off. Keep her busy with activities or with the other children. Just find ways of keeping her mind off of her clothes.
With advanced technology and equipment, our company is really powerful and with strong technological development and innovation capability. With strong technical equipment . Looking into the future, our company sincerely hopes to establish long term friendly partnership with domestic and overseas customers for yielding richer harvest in return for our society as well as creating bright future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America8 %
South America 10 %
Eastern Europe 1 %
Southeast Asia 15 %
Mid East5 %
Eastern Asia 5 %
Western Europe 2%
Central America 5%
Northern Europe 2 %
Southern Europe 2 %
South Asia 5 %
Domestic Market 28%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||port of Ningbo,Port of Shanghai
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average