We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:How to connect 2 power supplies together? (Solar panels)?
- Huh? you should have got something, in full sun, you should have gotten 3 or 4 volts, but milliamps in current. By connecting them pos. to pos., neg to neg,(paralell) it increases the current output. If you connect pos, on one, to neg. on the other, and measure between the remaining pos, and neg. you should have twice the voltage (series). You need 4 volts, but 4 AA's in series is 6 volts. If your going to use the panels to charge the batteries, you'll need a diode in series to prevent discharge during dark conditions, which the LED will work for.
- Q:How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- You okorder.com/... Click on the box that says schematic to see how everything goes together. You need to talk to your electrical inspector to see what their requirements are for installation. You also need to have a net metering agreement with your electric company to connect to the grid. You are probably going to require a professional solar installer. Her's a list of NABCEP certified installers in your state. :)
- Q:Cost of Solar Panels for basement?
- As Tex said, you have no idea whats involved. Start by looking into some sites that explain how they work and whats involved before asking how much on a small room. And how do you add a basement but not a main floor? and where is the basement roof?
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- Don is spot on. The connection of that thing called the grid-tie inverter is done at the service panel, the same box where your circuit breakers for the house are. It's not the kind of thing that most homeowners should do on their own.
- Q:How much should a 00 watt solar panel cost?
- On OKorder, they seem to be priced around $400. You do realize it takes more than just the panels...
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- scientists have applied solar cells to space technology - communication satellites. At the end of the last century, in the process of human self-reflection, this clean and direct energy form for photovoltaic power generation has become more cordial, Not only in space applications, in many areas also show their talents. Such as: solar garden lights, solar power generation system, the village power supply independent system, photovoltaic pumps (drinking water or irrigation), communication power, oil pipeline cathodic protection,
- Q:solar panel question?
- Depends on the panel. On the order of 0% perhaps depending on you you measure it. More importantly, what they don't tell you is that more energy is consumed in the mining of necessary materials and the manufacturing process than one of the silly things can produce in a lifetime. Not that there isn't a place for solar panels. It just isn't a smart way to produce energy in large quantities just yet.
- Q:where do you get little solar panels?
- I bought mine from OKorder. They were from a top seller and arrived in better condition than I expected. They are 3 X 6 and have an output of .5 volts .7 watts. You will need other items as well blocking diodes, charge controllers as well as tabbing ribbon and buss wire. Learn about other components you may need at the website below. There is also an OKorder link at the bottom of the page.
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- You can attempt to install your own solar panels...just do the homework first! I suggest looking at ways to decrease your overall energy consumption first even if installing solar panels. Doing this will save on the amount of panels you need. Have included a reference that may be of use to you.
- Q:solar panel battery size?
- A lot will depend on the Sun light available at location where you plan to install this. The electricity the panel generates is at times 0-20% only of what it is rated. Start small and do some initial readings on the generation and then scale up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range