|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
|Output tolerance: |
|Solar Cell Efficiency (% ): |
|Solar PV Module Efficiency (%): |
|Frame type: |
|Frame material: |
|Juntion box: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Ply wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after confirmed payment|
250W solar panels for power plant
1. A grade solar cells.
2. 25years lifetime 12years quality warranty.
3. positive tolerance
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||W||250|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||V||30.5|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||A||8.21|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||V||37.6|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||A||8.67|
|Module Efficiency (ηm)||%||15.37|
|Dimension of module||mm||1640*992*40mm(64.6*39.1*1.6inch)|
|Pmax Temperature Coefficient||%/C||-0.44|
|Voc Temperature Coefficient||%/C||-0.3|
|Isc Temperature Coefficient||%/C||0.05|
|Maximum System Voltage||VDC||1000(TUV);600(UL)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||A||15|
|Operating Temperature||C||-40~ +85|
|STC:1000W/m2.AM1.5 and 25C cell temperature, NOCT : Nominal Operating Cell Temperature|
Long lifespan: 25Years lifetime guarantee, 12years workshop warranty. 90% output in first 10years. 85% output in next 15years.If module fail during warranty period, please contact local dealer, and provide the warranty card to replace the products.
Solar panels are withstand extreme working condition (from -40°C to 120°C)
Grade A solar panels rated by TUV.
High transformation efficiency solar panels
New UV reflector protected Layer
Maintenance free solar panels
No exposed metal parts
100% EL TEST before and after laminator for each solar panels
TUV,MCS,CEC,IEC61215,IEC61730,CE,UL approved solar panels
- Q:Solar Panels, kw per hour or day ?
- A kW is an on the spot degree of means. A kWh is a level of means produced via the years. A KW array produces an on the spot means of 000 watts. whether that could be a 2V panel which skill it produces eighty 3 amps of modern-day. In 3 hours it produces 3kWh (kilowatt hours) of electrical energy, no longer 3kW. A 3kW 2V array might produce a similar quantity of electrical energy in one hour at 079 amps.
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- A watt is the fee at which vigour is produced. It's analogous with horsepower, hp = 745W= 33,000 toes-lbs per minute. So the wattage of a sunlight panel is the capacity of the panel to drive a procedure like run a motor or power a radio. General energy calculations are a part of the bigger class of Physics.
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- If you want to power both USB ports at the same times, It might not be possibble. Your solar panel only supplies 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of power and you need to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses from your regulator(s), you will be WAY over your power budget. You will need more of a solar panel or less of a load.
- Q:How do you use solar panels?
- Custom solar-heating systems are unique. Does yours have a circulating pump? Does it have a storage tank? Is the fluid that goes to the panels separated from the household water and transfers heat through a heat-exchanger radiator, and the fluid has antifreeze in it? If it does, is the antifreeze of the variety that won't poison your family if there is a leak? Does your system have a thermostat-controlled pump that turns on when the water in the panels are hot? Does it have a limit-thermostat to turn off the pump when water in the storage tank is hot? There are many more variations to operation of solar-heating panels. Find out who designed it or who knows how to operate it and ask them.
- Q:Solar panel technology?
- Solar panels use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The structural (load carrying) member of a module can either be the top layer or the back layer. The majority of modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon. The conducting wires that take the current off the panels may contain silver, copper or other non-magnetic conductive transition metals.
- Q:Sankey Diagram for a Solar Panel?? HELP!!?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:how to make your own solar panels ?
- It used to be possible to get broken solar cells for free from solar cell and solar panel manufacturers and then it's just a matter of labouriously measuring the voltage and current characteristics of each fragment and soldering them in a combination of parallel and in series to get a crude solar panel with the desired output but the manufacturers have caught on and now sell the broken fragments by the pound so it's not really a cheap solar panel anymore but it's still very labor intensive and results in a fragile solar panel that is readily damaged and quickly degrades. Not really worth the trouble any more.
- Q:Solar panel question..?
- Little solar panels on lights are very low power. The battery in one such may be 0.5 Amp-hours and .2 V ; it may be different but it should be marked on the panel/battery/manual. An outlet in your house is designed to run on 20 V (typically in N. Am.) and they run on alternating current (AC) whereas the panel generates direct current (DC). (If you don't know the difference, do not worry to much but just understand that they are not directly compatible.) You therefore need an inverter to change DC to AC (and lose some although inverters are now very efficient). But the amount of power generated by those panels is still very small. That is why solar lights are low power (just a few watts in most cases). To make things even more irritating, phone chargers do not work off 20 V AC as you are charging the battery and need a low voltage DC -- which is what the solar panel is giving you. It is almost certain that the voltage from the panel will be less than the voltage required for the phone. The charger is mostly cable but there is a black box incorporated and it should say what the voltage and current output are (the input will be 20V). So you should be able to overcome this not by hooking up the panel to a 20V outlet and then plugging the charger in but by hooking up the panel to the phone directly if you can get enough voltage out of the solar panel (or hook up several) and if you fashion a connection device. They already make them -- solar battery chargers and I am sure you can enter that into a search engine and find loads. Typically the panel alone is much more than a solar light -- which shows the relative power requirements.
- Q:what is the best solar panels to buy?
- You need an expert to tell you what the best solar panels are, in any case there is a gigantic outlay initially, each solar panel when I bought mine was around $ 600. I only had the two for my caravan, along with two heavy duty deep cycle batteries, they are able to discharge very low without damage to them, I have a small inverter which gives me 000 watts pure sine wave 240 volt. With my small set up I can use a micro wave oven and bread making machine as well as running power tools radio and television. Lighting can be efficient on ordinary 2 volt dc.They are far better than wind power I have tried that as a back up but I found it a waste of time and money most of the time. If you are connected to the mains power any power you don't use can be sold to the power supplier. With the really serious set up you can do anything with your power that you can do with the power suppliers. I set this of mine up to get away from the petrol generaters, I have had my panels for about 5 years and they are putting out the same wattage that they were when I bought them. I have not gone in for it seriously but I was told by someone that their mother had set up a system for $4,OOO and she received a grant of the same amount from the government and she sold her surplus power to the local power supplier. Incidentally I live in Western Australia.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Yes your right, solar panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Right now solar cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. But the problem is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the device, verses the power demand. I don;t think the size of the panels, and the amount of time needed to charge the device are practical. One think I have been thinking is that every one should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to charge cell phones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery could be about the 8 x inches, and could sit in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then used in doors over night to charge devices.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range