||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass:
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:Will a 2W, 2V mono solar panel power up a laptop battery?
- I'm afraid neither of these panels will do much for charging or running your laptop. If the power brick is supposed to emit 5 volts at 5 amps, that's 75 watts. Neither of those panels provides enough voltage and the power output is obviously far too small. The capabilities of solar power are vastly overestimated for small panels. Sunlight is limited to about kilowatt per square meter under ideal conditions (summer time, clear blue sky, for a few hours around noon in the US southwest). But consumer panels top out at about 5% efficiency, so your limit is 50 watts per square meter - in other words you would need about half a square meter, or about six square feet, of panel to provide 75 watts. And even under ideal conditions you will only get that much for a few hours each day. Also, the panel's voltage output is not regulated, so even if you find a panel that emits 5 volts (this would actually have to be made up of groups of 30 cells in series, as they emit half a volt each at most) you can't just connect the panel output into your laptop's DC in. You'd need a regulated DC-to-DC supply, and since that is not 00% efficient it will cost a bit of the power... now you need even more panel area. All in all, not really a practical thing to carry along on a camping trip.
- Q:can solar power panels installed at home provide enough electricity to power house hold appliances?
- It will take about $44,000 to put enough solar panels to provide the same amount of power that you now have coming from a 220 v 00 amp power line to your house. You should also realize that you need some method of storage for use at night or dark days. This will add another $7,000 to the cost. The only real solution for the energy problem is nuclear power.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- They consist of a semiconductor junction which has an uneven distribution of charge so it has an electric field in it. When light hits the material, an electron is knocked off from its parent atom and can move around the material. The electric field pushes it in one direction, et voila. You have current! (it's most complicated than that, but it needs quantum physics to understand). In summary, light goes in and DC electricity comes out of the panel. To use it in your house you will need an inverter as well, which turns it into useful AC. Then you need a way of using up the extra electricity you produce when it's sunny but you're not using power Some people use batteries, most people use 'grid tied' systems, plug in to the national grid and sell electricity to power companies that you're not using! Unfortunately, without major subsidies (like those offered in Germany, Japan and soon the UK), solar panels aren't likely to be cost effective. In the UK it costs about £5-6,000 to install a kWp of solar power and it will make about £90 of electricity a year. In California it's sunnier, so would make about £200 of electricity a year, but it's still very VERY expensive without subsidy. On the plus side, technology is improving. Thin film technology can be done at half the price, so I'd say hold on until thin film solar cells go up for sale (right now they only sell them to companies for big projects). Prices should drop by at least half in the coming years if they can make enough to sell to households - and at that price it'll be worth it in places like California.
- Q:How many Solar Panels do I need?
- I okorder.com/... Home Power (magazine)
- Q:What SOLAR PANEL kit do I need?
- You okorder.com... Depending on your needs, you may have to have these customized for your home, but they at least give you an idea of what's involved.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- here's lot of articles about the questions you just asked about solar panels, enjoy renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:Why do people use solar panels?
- It turns energy from the Sun directly into usable electricity and is very useful if you are far away from the power grid or want an alternative electricity source. Since energy prices must steadily rise and Solar cells are getting cheaper, it is likely that in several years Solar panels will provide electricity as cheaply as the big power companies who maintain our power grid.
- Q:How can I regulate current from a solar panel?
- If you want to energy each USB ports on the identical times, It could not be possibble. Your sun panel best provides 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of energy and you ought to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses out of your regulator(s), you are going to be method over your vigor finances. You'll want extra of a sun panel or less of a load.
- Q:What type of gases and toxics do solar panels use or produce?
- it is fairly conceivable, despite if the difficulty with this physique of recommendations is the storage of the produced HHO. An 'on call for' technique is plenty safer and less difficult. Hybrid structures are already accessible that boost gasoline financial equipment some 20% to 60%. DIY 'plans' and such are additionally accessible for people who prefer to tinker.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range